Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Q7 Problem

Q7 Problem

i just ran into this situation...it was originally a 70 degree front end and apparently ran into a curb. Looks like 110 degree front end now! anybody else experience this??? This could ruin a guys day...
    Last edited by VanderHooch; 04-12-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: wanted to add a picture...
    July 2006 T3/T4 Para

Out of all the schooling and course work and parenting i received, i can't help but think someone should have warned me about this....Paralysis Blows.

I haven't had any trouble with my Q7 yet (but it's only be a couple of weeks). I do know that all quickies have a lifetime frame warranty. You can call you DME and ask them to get a new frame for you.

What a shit of chair, i don`t think they will give you a new chair, because they will tell you it`s your fault for driving drunk.
    Tell us what`s happened with the warranty.

Quikie is a do nothing company since M. Hamilton sold it. What a sham. Yea, please let us know what they do abut the warranty. This is one of the reasons I went back to a box frame, the Tilite Tr. Smaller size tubing, lighter, less flexing and looks better.IMO

Is it so fragile?

I thought T7 series aluminium is quite strong.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by sowseng View Post
    Is it so fragile?

I thought T7 series aluminium is quite strong.
    Yes, is stronger, but if they give to the tubes which make the chair walls like a paper ...

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    Yes, is stronger, but if they give to the tubes which make the chair walls like a paper ...
    ?

if so, how can it bear the weight ?

?

if so, how can it bear the weight ?
    Well, we are not sure what happened with the chair for be like that, i would like to see a pic of the front of the chair if it`s posible, maybe have been caused or purpose to give bad publicity to the chair and encourage other manufactures of ultralight chairs, but anyway i don`t like the chair.

Going down in weight always have a limit, i think a chair with a transfer weight under 10lbs it`s enough, we don`t need less weight at expense of the quality of the frame.

Well, we are not sure what happened with the chair for be like that, i would like to see a pic of the front of the chair if it`s posible, maybe have been caused or purpose to give bad publicity to the chair and encourage other manufactures of ultralight chairs, but anyway i don`t like the chair.

Going down in weight always have a limit, i think a chair with a transfer weight under 10lbs it`s enough, we don`t need less weight at expense of the quality of the frame.
    When I first read about Q7, I am quite fascinated by it's technology.

But very soon, I consider more on the durable and comfort of the wheelchair as I read more and try more.

Come to conclusion, I want a wheelchair which is not only light weight, but also long lasting. And this will really worth for what I spend. No point buying something which is a little bit cheaper and does not last long. In long run, it may end up with more to spend, if an item cannot last long.

Come to conclusion, I want a wheelchair which is not only light weight, but also long lasting. And this will really worth for what I spend. No point buying something which is a little bit cheaper and does not last long. In long run, it may end up with more to spend, if an item cannot last long.
    YOU GUYS ARE EXACTLY RIGHT!!! Its a very fine balance...but often ignored at OUR expense for THEIR profit!! Funny how quickie boasted how light the chair was... apparently they ignored the rest of the equation, like durability. I wonder if they realize people in wheelchairs actually get out of the house and live active lives....
    July 2006 T3/T4 Para

Out of all the schooling and course work and parenting i received, i can't help but think someone should have warned me about this....Paralysis Blows.