Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Need Some Good Vibrations!

I Need Some Good Vibrations!

Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers/meditations/etc. I am scheduled for surgery next Monday 3/22. I have a wicked sore throat, and I really don't want to get sick and have the surgery delayed. Also, I'm nervous about what's creating the need for surgery. I have a bladder cyst that needs to be removed and biopsied (sp?). This has to be done under general anesthesia because my doc may have to place a stent from my right kidney to my bladder. I understand this is very painful. Also, I tend to get bradycardic when my body gets stressed.

I know this sounds like a lot of worrying, but I would appreciate any positive vibes you can send my way!

Thanks.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Good vibes, fingers crossed, and all that. I hope it goes smoothly.

It didn't happen, but my friend was supposed to have a stent like you describe after removal of kidney stones. The doctor said the stent might be uncomfortable, but didn't say it would be actually painful. Hopefully, that'll be the case for you.

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Good vibratons your way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVL3b...eature=related

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. If these abs don't make you feel better, nothing will. Good luck!

Prayers coming your way!
    T-4 complete since 1973

Good vibes and thoughts your way as well as keeping you in prayers and meditation. Will be thinking about you, wishing and hoping the best.

good luck , God bless you. Dinaine any time just drop me an IM.
    oh well

Got ten kittehs thrumming all kinds of good vibrations for you on top of the good thoughts the HipHubby and I are sending you way. I have good feelings that this procedure will give you the answers you need to finally get these problems resolved.

Big hugs, my friend -- all good things are being channeled your way.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Hi Danine,

I had a stent placed as you described a few years ago. It was not painful but occasionally was uncomfortable. You shouldn't have any problems with it.

Good luck,
    Millard
    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne