Thread: The Pixies in Sydney!

The Pixies in Sydney!

I saw The Pixies on Sunday night with a close childhood friend, Eamonn. The Pixies are his all-time favourite band EVVV-AHHH. When 'Digging For Fire' came on, Eamonn kind of lost it...

Enjoy!

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

The crowd, barring Eamonn, seems so quiet and subdued! What's up w/ the guy in the green shirt touching the camera? That was odd. Glad you had fun, I love live music above all.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    The crowd, barring Eamonn, seems so quiet and subdued! What's up w/ the guy in the green shirt touching the camera? That was odd. Glad you had fun, I love live music above all.

The guy in the green shirt is Eamonn. I was initially holding the camera (iPhone 3GS), which Eamonn grabbed then danced around with like a gorilla.

It was the second encore, for which they turned on the lights, hence the slightly subdued crowd. Besides, everyone around us was shocked at Eamonn's exuberance!

It was a near perfect show.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

LOL. Give that cameraman an Oscar!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The guy in the green shirt is Eamonn. I was initially holding the camera (iPhone 3GS), which Eamonn grabbed then danced around with like a gorilla.

It was the second encore, for which they turned on the lights, hence the slightly subdued crowd. Besides, everyone around us was shocked at Eamonn's exuberance!

It was a near perfect show.

Chris.
    Funny shit, I love your friend, he's so great.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Funny shit, I love your friend, he's so great.
    Known him since we were 10. Became good / best friends at 12. Closest thing I'll ever have to a brother. Love the guy.

Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    LOL. Give that cameraman an Oscar!
    If The Pixies play in Montreal you simply have to go. The Doolittle show was stellar.

Chris.