Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Signs Of Spring 2010

Finally got out

Went to the Marina in HdG--Quadvet this is for you. Some flowers had bloomed and the grass had all the pretty blue flowers. In the middle is a HUGE bumblebee, but it did not show up as I was using my cell phone.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Nice pic, Cheese!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

For Quadvet~ Geese on the bay at HdG

I finally went out again today...first day out and driving since my surgery. It was nice to see the greenery and the flowers in my favorite park.

The trees are getting their leaves!

...last one for now.

Very nice, thank you. Our trees are just now blooming, probably a month away from leaves.
    Last edited by cheesecake; 04-06-2010 at 10:50 PM.

The trees are blooming, and the wind is blowing so hard everyday that it would be useless to take pictures. But, I'm very happy that Spring has arrived. Danine, your pictures are so pretty. Please keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    For Quadvet~ Geese on the bay at HdG
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Sure miss that area, thanks Cheesecake.