Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are your hobbies?

I enjoy photography, spending time with my pets, watching TV, going to the movies, and spending time outdoors...used to LOVE to hike before my injury.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

being sort of a high quad, unfortunately there is not much i can do. my hobbies now a days are TV and movies, mostly.

lola
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" ~ edmund burker

c4-5 quad

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    Do you cook or fastfood?
    I can cook up whole grain penne and throw a jar of marinara on it or just dine out and receive a pasta dish made to order.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I can cook up whole grain penne and throw a jar of marinara on it or just dine out and receive a pasta dish made to order.
    I see your point I am trying to cook every chance I get.

Banned
    Beer, wine, cooking, scuba, 4x4 offroading. Well, I like various kinds of beer & wine so it's a hobby.

Trains, as if you couldn't guess. Spending hours by the tracks watching them go by and programming/running my train simulator. Planes and walks outside during warm weather are good too.
    C2/3 quad since February 20, 1985.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    Every year I have family of this in my balcony:
    remind me of the swallows of san juan capistrano. they go back to the same place every year to nest. there is a celabration for when they returne.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    Trains, as if you couldn't guess. Spending hours by the tracks watching them go by and programming/running my train simulator. Planes and walks outside during warm weather are good too.
    my grandmother used to live near the roundhouse in bakersfield, ca when I was small. and I lived above the tracks at the septa lansdale train station in pa. the sound of the trains reminded me of being small at my grandma's during summer visits. heres a picture from my former pa apartment window.
    it was as cold as it looked, But from my seven years in Iowa, I know you know about cold. now south carolina is where I sleep. not so cold. I recon the freight train I hear at night here reminds me of all the other places I called home once.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My main hobby is picking lint out of my belly button

Gypsylady

when i am not taking care of my children i drink heavily and play call of duty on line....i also fish and help some local guys out on their race cars. (-8