Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: ???

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Not me. I got it from myself
    Yes, you're special and unique.Just like everybody else.

  2. #12
    Senior Member rdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Someplace between Nowhere and Goodbye
    Posts
    12,973
    It's not nice to make fun of us heathens Father, but I enjoyed your tease
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    Yes, you're special and unique.Just like everybody else.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

    Thanks!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    It's not nice to make fun of us heathens Father, but I enjoyed your tease
    It's not me, my medications make me do it

  4. #14
    Senior Member rdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Someplace between Nowhere and Goodbye
    Posts
    12,973
    You're funny Father
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    It's not me, my medications make me do it
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

    Thanks!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    You're funny Father
    For example, did you know that Lunesta side effects included but not limited to “having sex while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event”. This is the only one side effect that I didn’t experience yet.

  6. #16
    Senior Member rdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Someplace between Nowhere and Goodbye
    Posts
    12,973
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    For example, did you know that Lunesta side effects included but not limited to “having sex while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event”. This is the only one side effect that I didn’t experience yet.
    How do you know Father?
    having sex while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

    Thanks!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    How do you know Father?
    I can see it now. Tiger Woods is going to blame Lunesta for every mistress he ever had.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    How do you know Father?
    For the first – my hair is not messed up in the morning. Second – I maybe don’t remember how it feels, but I do know what the signs are.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    I can see it now. Tiger Woods is going to blame Lunesta for every mistress he ever had.
    Could someone it so much Lunesta? He doesn’t strike me as the ill person.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    Could someone it so much Lunesta? He doesn’t strike me as the ill person.
    I took Lunesta. It's actually an awesome drug. I never suffered any strange side effects other than being able to concentrate better and feeling calm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •