Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ???

???

Are we allowed to post ads to sell stuff on here?

Members are allowed to post notices of sales (or wanted) used or excess disability related products or services ONLY on the Equipment & Services exchange forum, and only once. Commercial enterprises or businesses from which members may profit are discouraged from posting, and generally those posts will be removed as spam, even if posted in that forum.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by jb View Post
    Are we allowed to post ads to sell stuff on here?
    Never in Relationships & Sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Never in Relationships & Sexuality.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueRU View Post
    Why not?
    UniqueRU,

The main reason is because we would be overrun by people and companies trying to sell things to our members. This is an educational site. As indicated on the home page, people can come to learn and to interact with each other. This site has extensive and detailed information about spinal cord injury and related conditions.

Occasionally, users may have some equipment or service that they may want to offer or to buy. We have set aside a forum for this purpose. Called Equipment and Services, people can post what they have to sell or want to buy. We discourage commercial companies and other organizations coming here to sell their stuff.

Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    UniqueRU,

The main reason is because we would be overrun by people and companies trying to sell things to our members. This is an educational site. As indicated on the home page, people can come to learn and to interact with each other. This site has extensive and detailed information about spinal cord injury and related conditions.

Occasionally, users may have some equipment or service that they may want to offer or to buy. We have set aside a forum for this purpose. Called Equipment and Services, people can post what they have to sell or want to buy. We discourage commercial companies and other organizations coming here to sell their stuff.

Wise.
    Sorry, It was a bad joke. Le Type Francais wrote: Never in Relationships & Sexuality. and I ask why not...

Sorry, It was a bad joke. Le Type Francais wrote: Never in Relationships & Sexuality. and I ask why not...
    Sorry, I was addressing my reply not only to you (even though it seemed directed at you) but also to jb who originally posted the question whether people are allowed to post ads to sell things on this site. Wise.

Oh, Alex! You're my kind of religious priest. Completely devoted to his faith, but still has a sense of humor. I love that! I always thought if we have senses of humor, we had to get them from God.

Oh, Alex! You're my kind of religious priest. Completely devoted to his faith, but still has a sense of humor. I love that! I always thought if we have senses of humor, we had to get them from God.
    Cheers to that!

Not me. I got it from myself
    I always thought if we have senses of humor, we had to get them from God.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!