Thread: BLUE M/M's

BLUE M/M's

so ive been eating a lot of blue peanut mm's and ingesting various other products with blue food dye. reason why being i saw an article from a while back when blue food dye was tested on rats and they turned blue also regained almost if not full function etc... idk google it.

im going on 3 years post and been doing this since maybe xmas 09.... i dont have a dose i go as i please lol. ill give it a shot i figure. i love my M's mmmmm and everything blue haha... okay peace love stem cells

Have you started to have any forest green pee yet? That's one of the side effects I get from consuming vast amounts of blue dye.

Happened to me a lot back in my drinking days -- one night of downing Blue Motorcycles and all that blue curacao meant green pee into the next day.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

I read a story about a paraplegic that got bit by a brown recluse spider and then started to regain function and started to walk... so now I spend a lot of time in my closet and garage trying to geta spider to bite me. Hasn't happened yet but ill let everybody know when I start moving my legs.