Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

I fly. it makes me so mad. I say oh, Im flying so I must be dreaming, and that wakes me up. I allways want to fly longer, but never can get back into the dream once I wake.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    I fly. it makes me so mad. I say oh, Im flying so I must be dreaming, and that wakes me up. I allways want to fly longer, but never can get back into the dream once I wake.
    I don't fly anymore, and miss it.

father I have had some premonitions. two were about future fires that came to pass. one was of my getting hit be the car, one about a neighbor. I had dreamed that neighbor hacked through my wall with an ax and wanted to kill me, on the day they moved in. later that neighbor beat the crap me. I do not know why the beating. I did not know them. the later fires would have killed us had I not dreamed how to get us out. I even dreamed who set it and how. recently I had another. I got shot with a shotgun by a man breaking in. I have never really felt like it was god warning me, but my grandmother or some relative. What is your take on premonitions? many of us had them in regards to the spinal cord injury.

in my dreams I am always on the move like I was pre-SCI.
    I'm playing hockey, biking, hiking, rollerblading @ the beach, skiing, doing everything I used to love only to wake up and see my freakin wheelchair which just plain ol pisses me off! sometimes I wake up on the ground since my spasms throw me all over the place be it outta bed, outta my chair, etc

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    father I have had some premonitions. two were about future fires that came to pass. one was of my getting hit be the car, one about a neighbor. I had dreamed that neighbor hacked through my wall with an ax and wanted to kill me, on the day they moved in. later that neighbor beat the crap me. I do not know why the beating. I did not know them. the later fires would have killed us had I not dreamed how to get us out. I even dreamed who set it and how. recently I had another. I got shot with a shotgun by a man breaking in. I have never really felt like it was god warning me, but my grandmother or some relative. What is your take on premonitions? many of us had them in regards to the spinal cord injury.
    Jody,
    Although dreams may mislead us in some ways, convincing us that we are doing or seeing things that we actually are not, they cannot mislead us in all ways. The subconscious mind is a most remarkable mechanism when it comes to creating dreams. Check out this resource it may be helpful to you. http://www.spiritualmentoring.com/Deceive.htm

i dream alot--at least 5 out of 7 nights a week..some nights multi dreams, and remember enough when i wake up to tell my wife---some real crazy sh@% too........and i have never once been in a wheelchair....

none of the premonition dreams were miss leading. just an instant of vivid violent danger. they are rare and not like a regular dream.

I used to have this re-occurring dream when I was a teenager. I used to dream that I could not move my feet. It would scare me so bad sometimes that I would wake up hysterical.

I also remember vividly dreaming that I was caught in a bubble and bouncing from one place to the other trying to bust the bubble to get out.

When I was with my ex-boyfriend, I was always driving in a car (not always my car sometimes even a big dumptruck) but the car/dump truck was doing one of two things: Driving backwards down a hill, plunging off the side of a mountain or Driving on a gravel road with water on both sides and I never could get to the end.

I have recently dreamed quite often that I am roller skating. I walk with braces and a cane so that is maybe why I don't see myself in a wheelchair in my dreams. However, it is uncanny how many dreams the last three months that I have had and been roller skating.

I know, I am psychotic right?
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Oddly, I rarely dream, however I had a fairly realistic and scarey one about 3 months ago, I screamed outloud and woke my wife. She tried to wake me and I was wet with sweat?? oh well, like the news I guess "no news is good news"

I am fire. Both creator and destroyer. From a spark I grew into a powerful force. I consumed everything and everything I consumed became me. But just as the stars have done since the beginning of time as I was at my most powerful, in one billionth of a second, every fiber of my being exploded only to collapse back upon myself. The shock waves warped both time and space changing the nature of everything in its path. And what was left was not a star at all. Just a very small dimly lit lifeless neutron star. Lost was all my fiery mass and energy. Protons, electrons, hundreds of subatomic particles gone. All that made me a star have left with no chance of return. I cannot un-ring that bell.I must accept this state of existence as I am part of the universe. Finding a purpose and fulfilling it. I am a neutron star, 6% of stars are like me. I see them. They see me. I still dream. Dreaming that I was that beautiful star. I wonder what my neutron peers dream...........