Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Am I doing the right thing?

Smile

I'm thrilled to hear the great news that Mark is home & sleeping in his own bed. He's an awesome guy & I'm so happy that he has bounced back. Looking forward to seeing him again here on Care Cure.
    Ann you rock! You too are an awesome person for what you do for your family. He & I have messaged each other here on Care Cure numerous times. Please tell him I said Welcome Home & that I'm glad that he's doing better.

Awesome news! I'm so glad he is still with us. Love you all.

Welcome home, one and all! After being forced to be away from home, there's nothing like that first night back home, in your own beds, sleeping where you belong and waking to the sights, sounds, smells of the place that means *everything*.

Annie, I hope you were finally able to get some decent rest now that Mark is back with you. I suspect that you'll sleep deep and hard even with the need to do turns every two hours. It's so well - deserved.

Mark, I can't stop the flood of joyful tears now that I know you're back with us and once again at home with your brilliant family. You were missed, BIG time, by a lot of people, not the least of which is me. I hope you can get a sense of my arms wrapped around you in a big 'ol bear hug, something I've wanted to do for a long time now.
    I guess this will have to do, unless I can enlist one of the boys to deliver one for me.

More when you're ready. YAY that you're home!
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

This is the best news ever! Yay!!! So glad you are all home together again. Rest up, know that you are loved. Smiling like a Cheshire Cat here knowing you are all under one roof.

i just read this post and don't know you or mark. i'm sorry that mark is ill, but so glad to hear he is doing better. i want to tell you how strong and brave i think you and mark are. you are an amazing woman. take care!

claire

Wonderful news Annie. It's great to be home.

Saw this a couple of days ago, but did not get back to the computer till tonite. You all have been in my thoughts/prayers. So delighted to hear that Mark is back home safe and sound!!!

Note to Mark:

"Next time you want to stage a family reunion, call me! I did it a few years back for my family and I promise you there ARE easier ways to get the gang together than to land yourself in the hospital..."

Take care all!

Teena