Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Am I doing the right thing?

Brian has been around -- was last here this afternoon -- so I'm counting on no news being good news.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Banned
    We are all sleeping in our own beds tonight! We had to wait for transport, but we got home about 4:30, and everyone is fed, got a load in the wash, and Mark is a captive audience listening to the boys squeal on each other.

He slept all the way home but thats ok. We will set him up on his computer in the morning, I know he has a lot he wants to say. Everyone came by to see him and Lucy so he will be tuckered out. This is the first night all six have slept under the same roof in a long time. Nice being all together. Lucy almost died when she saw how tall Sam has gotten, and Jackson is a little slow to open up to her. She brought him a Lego set, so that won points for her.

It has got to be hard for Lucy seeing the boys. They have changed a lot since she was home last. We all wondered how Lucy and Julie would hit it off, but so far so good. Both are strong personalities if you know what I mean.lol

You guys have been so dear and kind. I simply say thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts.
    Last edited by Andes; 03-14-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andes View Post
    We are all sleeping in our own beds tonight! We had to wait for transport, but we got home about 4:30, and everyone is fed, got a load in the wash, and Mark is a captive audience listening to the boys squeal on each other.
    Awesome!!!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

nice.

Oh, I am SO glad to hear that!

Hope you get a good night's sleep, in your own bed - you must be absolutely exhausted.

I'll look forward to seeing Mark on here again soon.

Thank you
    TH 12, 43 years post

Been wondering and hoping - how wonderful to hear that you're all home! Congrats, Mark - looking forward to seeing you posting here soon!

Wonderful news.

Just found this thread. So glad for the happy ending! What an incredible online family.

I am so glad to hear the good news. Enjoy this time with all of your family together. I look forward to meeting Mark for myself. Have read all of the wonderful things about him. Again, I am new to this site. My father had ALS. My mother was 8 mos pregnant with me when he passed away. I can only imagine what she went through during that time. Also, I work with someone who's husband passed away about 4 years ago. I was able to get a close up look at this horrible disease. I wish you and your family all of the best. Take care of yourself too.