Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 32 years

accelerating the last few. shoulders are shot, bones keep breaking, I love naps...

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
    happy belated anniversary amigo! Got my 32nd coming up on March 26th...errr..April 4th....actually, I'm so lucky I get 2 anniversaries every year. Broke my neck on March 26th but it was Easter Sunday so I get to "celebrate" both dates. Won't be the same day again till 2066....gonna be a l-o-o-ng wait!

r
    Rick Goldstein
    GO! Mobility Solutions
    facebook.com/goes.anywhere

33 years 08/26/77

Time flies by. Just another year outliving the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    Damn, was in a great mood today, and then saw a memo here at work with March 5th on it, knew something was weird about that date, and then it hit me, 32 years ago, 3/5/78 was my car accident.
    had to go outside and smoke a ciggarette, lots of weird thoughts still going on
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Time fly when you having so much dam fun!!!
    Congratulations Brucec on your 32nd year.
    U are definitely a inspiration.
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I have never done this before but I really need to sounds fun.
    back about 15 years ago, i used to actually hop in my van on a saturday morning, flip a coin, first flip would be north or south, and go that way for 30 minutes and see whats on the way, then flip again west or east, keep doing that til lunch and stop someone i've never eaten before, you'd be amazed how many new places and people you run into.
    try it one day
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Sorry Bruce, but I thought I'd already wished you a happy A but I guess I hadn't. Welcomee to the damn-near old timers club. 38 for me on June 9th. Another WWRC veteran!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    want to thank everyone for the kind words and replies, really helped out alot, funny when I was injured at 17 the doctors and rehab told me the average life span of someone injured at 17 was 40 years old, and of course since i still smoke ciggs, drank beer/whiskey and smoked pot, they said i'd be lucky to see 35. ha!
    49 and still kicking, it's in the high fifties today, so i hopped on the trike and went for my first ride this year, was great being in the wind.
    getting ready to head to a cookout up in virginia with friends, should be a great day all around, hurry up summer!!!!!!

all i can tell everyone is, immediately head to your front door, open, go out, shut door, and take off for several hours, even if destination unknown!
    Exactly the same thing they told me. So I lived like I'd be dead at 40... and given some if the shit I did, I probably should have been.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    Exactly the same thing they told me. So I lived like I'd be dead at 40... and given some if the shit I did, I probably should have been.
    same as me, i livbed life period, and of course nowadays being over 40, everythings a plus
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

bruce my accident was march 5th 06 u got alot of years on me but hopefully i got plenty more to go

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    bruce my accident was march 5th 06 u got alot of years on me but hopefully i got plenty more to go
    happy annivsary to you also, yes you have plenty more years to go, and should have a lot easier time of it nowadays
    Ronald Reagan