Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a lazy dog!

Someone had been digging in the dirt! This was taken when he was around 2 years old.
    Renee

Elvis promotes laziness to an art form:

I love looking at pictures of dogs (I just hate calling them dogs, sounds so degrading) I had to put my labrador, Alice, to sleep end of Dec. She was full of cancer and it was time. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. She stood on the table and I kissed her eyes until the vet came in and I had to walk out. I have her ashes. I brought them with me to Texas for the winter so I can look at her. I put her collar around the ashes. I have her picture on my desktop. God, I miss her. Kiss and squeeze your babies more than you do. They dont live long enough God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse's Mom View Post
    I love looking at pictures of dogs (I just hate calling them dogs, sounds so degrading) I had to put my labrador, Alice, to sleep end of Dec. She was full of cancer and it was time. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. She stood on the table and I kissed her eyes until the vet came in and I had to walk out. I have her ashes. I brought them with me to Texas for the winter so I can look at her. I put her collar around the ashes. I have her picture on my desktop. God, I miss her. Kiss and squeeze your babies more than you do. They dont live long enough God.
    So sorry JMom. I had to do the same to my partner a couple of weeks ago. Miss him something fierce.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Love the pictures, dogs being lazy is so great, i rmember one of my first trips home from rehab in 1978, i just fell outta the wheelchair (on purpose) and just laid in the grass for a long time
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

I'm loving the dog pictures too.

I have perpetually upside down dogs. I had to put the two old dogs asleep - it's been over a year now - but I still miss them so much.

My sympathies to everyone, especially those who lost their friends so recently.

It is so hard losing a dog. Our black lab and yellow lab died two years ago. It was awful. The pups bring a new energy to the house!

LOVE the picture of Elvis sleeping! That is an art form!
    Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
    Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
    -- Lucy VanPelt

Here's Matt & Zoe (last year -- what a little ball of fur!)
    Hopefully I got it resized so it's not so big.
    Last edited by Obieone; 03-10-2010 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Fixed :)
    -- Lucy VanPelt

So much for making the picture smaller!

Any suggestions?
    -- Lucy VanPelt