Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a lazy dog!

Champ with the bucket of ice cream is great -- he could be a spokesdog!
    The fact that he held still with the bucket so close is amazing. Even if it were empty, my dogs would be all over it! At 1 & 2 they have an abundance of energy. It's been nice that the weather has been better and they can run around outside more -- though they now smell like mud!

Love sharing pix with a fellow dog/cat person!
    Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
    Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
    -- Lucy VanPelt

You guys will love this site:

http://upsidedowndogs.com/

All upside down dogs, all the time!

Thanks, Bethany!

I will check it out. Sounds like a great site.
    Ugh, I've been kissed by a dog!
    Get some hot water, get some iodine ...
    -- Lucy VanPelt

Beautiful Goldens Lucy!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    You guys will love this site:

http://upsidedowndogs.com/

All upside down dogs, all the time!
    Thanks Betheny, all the dogs are really cute. I need to send in a picture of Rusty!
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsLucy View Post
    Champ with the bucket of ice cream is great -- he could be a spokesdog!
    The fact that he held still with the bucket so close is amazing. Even if it were empty, my dogs would be all over it! At 1 & 2 they have an abundance of energy. It's been nice that the weather has been better and they can run around outside more -- though they now smell like mud!

Love sharing pix with a fellow dog/cat person!
    Champ is a poser, he would probably love to be a spokesdog! I'll post a few more of him. About the ice cream bucket, he's learned to wait patiently but he never takes his eye off of it until you let him have it. I have a few pictures and a video of Rusty licking an ice cream bucket too, he sticks his whole head down in it and gets it stuck.

Zoe and Pica are both beautiful! They look like they are posers too! Champ is my first Golden, they are the sweetest dogs. We rescued him when he was 10 months old, he's 6 now so he's not very hyper anymore but I remember how he was at that age. He chewed on everything he found laying around. Champ is a dark red too. He doesn't have the real soft silky hair and long feathers, his hair is more course. He mainly has feathers on his back legs and tail. He smells like mud most of the time too because we have a creek on our property that he loves to get in. It's a losing battle trying to keep him clean.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I would love to see more. I had to downsize my pictures too but I don't remember how I did it now. lol
    Renee

Champ waiting patiently!
    Renee

Enjoying!
    Renee

Done!
    Renee