Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: family

LOL at the punishment.

Well thanks - honestly, I can only think of twice in my life I have used the thing, and I certainly hurried, plus there was no one around. But I truly didn't know what the etiquette was, if it was the only vacant one. Thankfully, there usually isn't a shortage of stalls.

Accessible fitting rooms....Grr!!!! There is usually like 5 open able-bodied rooms available & people always take the only accessible room.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

That's ridiculous. And they'll be in there forever too.

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423 View Post
    It is so frustrating too, that there are usually only one h/c stall. I take a long time to use the bathroom, and that can inconvenient fellow wheelers* as well.

*wheelers should really be changed to "others who need the bars and modifications of the h/c stall for whatever limitations their disability causes ....."
    yup, but it isn't going to happen. be better if there were two out of fifteen stalls.

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    I have cut women slack with kids at times. On the one hand you can't leave your infant on the sink and the carrier won't fit in the stall, but if it is just because you can't control your kid I'm not so sure.
    agree, and have you noticed the diaper changing station is often in the big stall? so it is intended to double as a parents with children stall and a Hc stall.

Quote Originally Posted by gurly2356 View Post
    Accessible fitting rooms....Grr!!!! There is usually like 5 open able-bodied rooms available & people always take the only accessible room.
    almost all the fitting rooms are locked these days, and the attendant shows you to a fitting room after giving out a hangy thing with the number of items you have. I park my chair and use my sticks to go to a regular fitting room. they are usually large enough where ever I shop.

addisue I love the sign. My husband is T-4 complete. He does drive and has a van with a ramp, etc. This is one thing that really buggs us both. We keep a notepad in the van and put notes on cars we see parked illegally. I may use this next time.