Thread: Open House March 5th

Open House March 5th

The Spinal Cord Injury Project

Not Rain, Not Sleet, Not Record Storms

Nothing Stops an Open House!

Links and Ponies Fundraiser Planned

Next Open House, Friday, March 5th
    Although the February Open House was posted as canceled so that people would not venture out in the record snowstorm, eighteen adventurous souls showed up! Wise and Patricia were waiting just in case and held an informal time of questions and discussion of topics ranging from research to Avatar!

The upcoming March 5th Open House will be back to the traditional format (weather permitting!). Tours start at 5:00; the program starts at 6:00. Special guests: Students from the STEP program. Cookies served to welcome all.

The next Open House will be April 2nd, First Friday

Links and Ponies to Raise Funds for Spinal Cord Injury Research
    This year the long-standing Links and Ponies fundraiser has selected The Spinal Cord Injury Project as the beneficiary of their efforts. The two day event, to be held June 24-25, will honor John Benedetto, a long-time supporter whose son John Jr. recently sustained a spinal cord injury. We are grateful to Mr. Peter Giordano for his hard work in making this event a great success.

* Send us news about your fundraising efforts. We are glad to share these wonderful stories! *

Do not forget to send a Gift of Hope to remember special people and special occasions. Donate at www.keck.rutgers.edu. In a hurry? Call 732.445.6573 and donate over the phone

SUPPORT CRITICAL SPINAL CORD INJURY RESEARCH(Click Below for Secure Donations)

Donations to The Spinal Cord Injury Project are tax-deductible per IRS regulations and are held in a designated account at the Rutgers University Foundation to be used for spinal cord injury research.

W. M. Keck Center for Collaborative Neuroscience
    605 Allison Road, D-251
    Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 USA
    Phone: 732.445.6573 Email: SCIProject@biology.rutgers.edu

Sorry, i deleted the other thread about the Open House. I'll let you know if I will record for a podcast.

Can you add me to the list? If I finish work in time, I will try to attend.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Sure thing Cheese.

I will be recording Dr. Young's talk on video and also as a podcast which will include the powerpoint presentation. Not sure what he will discuss yet.

Jim,

My parents need me to hang here for something so I am not going to make it. I will call you soon. M
    1FineSpineRN

Sorry I missed Friday. It was a rough business trip and my son was sick. Maybe next month.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Jim, Did you record Dr. Young's talk and powerpoints? I would like very much to see/hear the update.
    Thanks, Jon in Texas

Jon, I did record the talk. Let you know when I make available.