Thread: clinical data from x-cell center germany

clinical data from x-cell center germany

I have been in correspondence with this clinic after hearing of a local man that went there last month, however i remain on the fence but will keep a close eye on his progress. He has been told it will take 6 mths.
    I have just been sent their most recent data in relation to results and side effects and thought it would be worthwhile sharing. However i'm not technically minded and don't have a clue how to attach info so basisally this is the gist of it....

out of 110 clientswith sci, 63% improved,45% no change and 2%deteriorated. A note states that experiencing pain sensations for the first time accounted for this 2% .

THe side effects of the lumbar puncture were as follows- 5% experienced chills,16% headache,4% backache,6% pain in legs,4 and 3% nausea and nemesis.

types of improvements: 42.9%-less limb pain,42.9% less spasticity,52.4% weakness in limbs,55.6% duration of muscle activity,31.7% fine motor skills,63.5% sensation back, 31.7% bladder function, 27% bowel function, 15.9% sexual function.
    Looks good on paper but then again these are the results of only 63 people and the 45% that had no change doesn't offer much encouragement.
    THe main area of recovery is in sensation but this appears to start as pain and do i really want that for noirin when she has no pain now?

The clinic itself is meant to be really up to date and very sterile and the cost is in the region of 7000 euro.

And who else ratifies this data?

There's been a lot of discussion about x-cell on this site. You can use the search and pull up past threads.
    Daniel

I don't know, but the numbers don't match up. There's only 100% possible, but the figures state 110%. 63% + 45% + 2%.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    I don't know, but the numbers don't match up. There's only 100% possible, but the figures state 110%. 63% + 45% + 2%.
    I don't think that was out of 100%, but rather out of 110 patients.
    Daniel

If it's from XCell, you'd think they'd get it right. If the percentages were just inadvertently added during the copy paste by noirin's mum, I understand. Or if the percentages were meant, 63% of 110 is 69.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Sorry,It was my error there should have been no percentage after those figures. sorry for the confusion.