Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DA's answer for the cure....

DA's answer for the cure....

obama says his health care will cost $1 trillion. ofcourse once you get past the spinning the actual cost is closer to $2 trillion. so lets compromise by saying $1.5 trillon.

does it make sense to spend money on caveman medicine for all. in our case, $20 billion to remain sci with insurance cover. i say hell mutha-loving NO.

This is my way to say both democratic and republican plans stink. both plans make the status quo richer, at our expense and lives. and the lives of those with cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc...

DA's plan.
    Ask your self what would happen if that $1.5 trillion was used for a cure for sci, cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc...

if all mentioned above was cured plus many more chronic conditions, what would that mean? yeah, a cure for us and cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc... wouldnt the world be a much better place without sci, cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc... we would be 100 years ahead in medicine

here is a second benefit. if insurance/government didnt have to pay for the chronic cost of caring for sci, cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc...
    would not the cost of health care drop like a brick? affordable to all.

The problem is that you can't make a baby in a month by getting 9 girls pregnant. There is no doubt that more money is needed for research but it will take time no matter how much money is thrown at it.

Quote Originally Posted by DA View Post
    obama says his health care will cost $1 trillion. ofcourse once you get past the spinning the actual cost is closer to $2 trillion. so lets compromise by saying $1.5 trillon.

does it make sense to spend money on caveman medicine for all. in our case, $20 billion to remain sci with insurance cover. i say hell mutha-loving NO.

This is my way to say both democratic and republican plans stink. both plans make the status quo richer, at our expense and lives. and the lives of those with cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc...

DA's plan.
    Ask your self what would happen if that $1.5 trillion was used for a cure for sci, cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc...

if all mentioned above was cured plus many more chronic conditions, what would that mean? yeah, a cure for us and cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc... wouldnt the world be a much better place without sci, cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc... we would be 100 years ahead in medicine

here is a second benefit. if insurance/government didnt have to pay for the chronic cost of caring for sci, cancer, aids, ms, md, cp, als, etc...
    would not the cost of health care drop like a brick? affordable to all.
    but you didn't figure in all the new jobs (above existing unemployment) that would be needed for all the sci, cancer, etc people entering into the workforce again
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    The problem is that you can't make a baby in a month by getting 9 girls pregnant. There is no doubt that more money is needed for research but it will take time no matter how much money is thrown at it.
    more money will speed up a cure. that much money can have 100 labs duplicating a breakthrough. for sci, that much money starts trials in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    but you didn't figure in all the new jobs (above existing unemployment) that would be needed for all the sci, cancer, etc people entering into the workforce again
    which is worse, people unemployed struggling or cancer, sci, als killing people?

besides i bet the majority of those going unemployed would rather be unemployed than having to worry about cancer or aids.

Quote Originally Posted by DA View Post
    which is worse, people unemployed struggling or cancer, sci, als killing people?

besides i bet the majority of those going unemployed would rather be unemployed than having to worry about cancer or aids.
    oh i agree, i'd rather be cured and unemployed, but as with any 'plan' you have to figure in all costs.
    but I guess you could even it out, recoving the money from disability would even out with the money needed to create our new jobs.

so sounds good, lets proceed with your plan
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

I was overjoyed by the title of this thread; I had a feeling I'd be walking again--never.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I was overjoyed by the title of this thread; I had a feeling I'd be walking again--never.
    who has the better plan, DA, Obama, GOP?

Dang DA, you sound like a Liberal; throw more money at it and it will be cured.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Dang DA, you sound like a Liberal; throw more money at it and it will be cured.
    no, i didnt say that. they would just pocket the trillions like they do now.
    there would be x-prizes and open bidding for specific jobs.