Yep finally got it. Only took a frakkin year. Now My DME did drop the ball here and there. And so did I I supose. But I got it. I been in it for 2 weeks and absolutley love it. I went from 10 years in Quikie Ti's to a Tilite. Now the Quickie Ti is a damn good chair. No complaint's from me. Just ever since I found this forum I beame more informed. I was leary about the ptions recommended here. But I did do the soft rolls and Jet Stream Pro back. So far I love them both. Except the jet Stream cushion does slde down alot. It really needs more velcro. I got the 559 Spinergy rims with Schwalbe Marathons. Great combo. Unless your in snow or mountain areas. Witch I am. So I upgraded to a set of Michellin City tires. 26x1.85. Nice tire but sqeeky. That will wear off for sure. I know that tire is lacking tread but I still have my Spinergy's with my 26x2.10 Panaracer Firehawk knobies incase I need them. Anywho. I got this chair through United Seating and Mobility in ABQ New Mexico. They did good. Slow but good. They charged INS 5500 bucks and me nothing. I use Triwst and Pres Salud with is out states Medicare. So tell me what ya think.

Jimmy