Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Startrack Ramp Truck

The ramp is 52 inches long and the height at the truck is 10 3/4". Which is pretty steep! Maybe they could lower the suspension more?? Tag and bag!!

I think I will call them..
    Inc C4 since Oct 07

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing" - Optimus Prime

I believe Ryno built the Ramp Truck.

Ryno did build that truck. I believe that is the only one in existence as well. Ryno stopped making it altogether. Something's fishy

I bought my Honda Odyssey van off this guy last year who bought that truck from Ryno.

http://disableddealer.com/item_view.asp?itemid=115692

NEW CONVERSION IN THE WORKS!!!!
    Ryno Mobility has worked with a suspension company, between our in house 3D Solid works and the suspension company engineers, we now have an airbag solution for the 1500 2WD Silverado's. With that being said, we are looking into re launching the Airbag Truck. Vehicle will have a lowered driver floor, power doors, Aluminum folding ramp, and all 4 wheel airbag lowering suspension. Edward Pic has already worked out 90% of the wiring integration and remote control system.

We are looking for a client that would like to be the first to have the new body style re launched Airbag truck. Please call for more details as pricing has not been set. We do know that the client will pay for the parts only and the labor will be provided for free.

Call Nicole today to discuss, remember this is in the design stage and some chairs may or may not work. Nicole: 1-800-799-4806

It's in the middle of the page.

Goshichi conversion

Not to hi-jack the page, but please checkout this conversion. I have done my homework. This is the best, overbuilt conversion on the market. Several articles have been sweeping the nation including the USA Today. FoxNews is running an in depth story in a couple weeks. Just compare it to anything else out there before you buy.

Here is the latest article,
    http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2010303029947

FYI, I talk to the owner of Startrack very frequently. He has toured our new facility and is enamored with our quality build. Ask him which conversion you should buy.

I still have to get with GoShichi. My Suburban is moving along. We just
    put the body lift on and will be re doing the floor starting this weekend.
    If their setup could be used in my Suburban that would be cool. One big
    problem is I'm in Florida and they are in Illinois.

right, not to hijack the page or anything.

While I agree with you that the GoShichi system seems far superior to Ryno's original lift truck, I think it's apples and oranges when it comes to a ramp truck, which has yet to be seen. The simplicity of a ramp truck is the appeal, for me anyway. Less is definitely more when it comes to these crazy vehicle modifications and a cripple that can't do anything about it when they break.

What's up with Ryno anyway? They had the same story going with the fork lift set up out the side of a truck as they do with this ramp truck. Now it seems to be gone altogether. I didn't see it in the list of their conversions anyway. All these companies are just trying to use our money on their R&D. There is only ever one prototype and then they expect us to foot the bill for the rest. I need to see a few of these out there before I order one from across the country.

Big Tuna my friend Andy has the ryno mega cab you should come to rugby and check it out