Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just got a strange text.

Quote Originally Posted by Danine View Post
    Jody, I hate to say this, but could it be that someone might be trying to steal your identity? Just a thought...can't be too careful nowadays!
    no, there is a death notice for a younger lady who died two weeks ago in the area I just moved from. she spells her name differently and had a different last name. Heres what is funny. people who were so sorry I was dead, did not even show their face when my house burnt down. or after they learned of my accident. when I became homeless folkes would run to duck around corners to avoid being noticed by me. I just pretended I had no clue. funny how peeps can be.

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Look at it this way Jody, you still have 8 lives left.
    I have use up at least four. choked, two house fires that I nearly did not get out of, and the accident. you can bet little things don't bug me.

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    lets hope thats a long time from now.
    actually i have a 4 string vega banjo my uncle from west va gave me about 12 years ago, right before he passed, always hoped one day to learn something on it, but haven't
    free lessons on line. take it to a music store or person who knows banjo, and have the head thightened, new strings, and get you a electronic tuner. then look for beginner banjo lessons on youtube. it involves a lot of finger patterns. you can learn to make good noise pretty fast once you get used to position changes and picking patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    no, there is a death notice for a younger lady who died two weeks ago in the area I just moved from. she spells her name differently and had a different last name. Heres what is funny. people who were so sorry I was dead, did not even show their face when my house burnt down. or after they learned of my accident. when I became homeless folkes would run to duck around corners to avoid being noticed by me. I just pretended I had no clue. funny how peeps can be.
    same friend spread the news of each happening. she is not evil, just a little nutty. the last fire though ruined everyones christmas. even the town santa, who was on top of the first fire truck that arrived. he had been throwing out candy to the kids when the call came. so when the rumor of my death surfaced, folks were glad my sad life was over. not gonna dwell on it. life is beautiful for me. I am glad to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    ...life is beautiful for me. I am glad to be here.
    I'm glad you're here too, jody. You are a free spirit type of gal, and even though you've had a lot of bad luck, you've rolled with the punches pretty well. Gotta admire that. You remind me a lot of some of my female cousins back in the 60s and 70s - that's a compliment, btw.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

thanx rdf