Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can am spider

Can am spider

Could this work for a T5?
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

It'd be a definately easier transfer than the typical trike. I guess you could get a folder and bungee it to the front then.

What is that based on?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    It'd be a definately easier transfer than the typical trike.
    And you are basing this answer on what? I see no difference getting onto one of these than my bike, depending on what trike kit you put on will depend on hold close you can get your chair to the seat. These Can-Am drive like a snowmobile to me. There is a member on here that loves his and I believe he is around t5.Try doing a search for Can-Am.
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

That looks wicked awesome. Thanks for posting!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Yea they work for paras I got on one before. Seth0 on here has one. He is a t4 I believe he has some vids up of him riding and what not. I think I spelled his name right. But check them out. They make an automatic one and a manual one so you would obviously need the auto one and the only thing you would have to work out is getting the break re wired to the handle bars as that is the only thing you would need your feet for. They have a reverese feature and you don't need a motorcycle license for one...

thnks for the input, in NY state i believe we do need a bike licence, no biggie.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

I think they are ugly! I have a Harley and we still have Davids Harley as well. I showed this to him as an option and he said no way! Not our style. But I see where it could come in handy for some.

I always remember Can-Ams because my brother had a huge dirt bike (well huge to me at 9) ... anyways he wanted me to hold it for him after he was done fueling it at our tank on the farm and it got leaning and leaning and finally I couldn't hold onto it anymore and it fell away from me with quite the 'thump' on gravel ... gawd he gave me a good smack over that ... sent me running and cowering.

My mother was inside recovering from breast cancer. Who knows where dad was .. it was 250 acres. I have a lot of memories like that ... being on my own. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by macska View Post
    thnks for the input, in NY state i believe we do need a bike licence, no biggie.
    in states for sure you need a bike license for it. most likely all around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    I think they are ugly! I have a Harley and we still have Davids Harley as well. I showed this to him as an option and he said no way! Not our style. But I see where it could come in handy for some.
    I think they are ok but I prefer my HD trike too!
    Ride It Like You Stole It!