Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cleaned out my truck today

thanx all. betheny that is funny. reminds me of the mailorder bride thread. nice guy, but I would never move in with a guy for other than love. my son and his wife moved back to pa the week I left. My daughter is living with her dad. I am glad too my truck is not my home. we all miss each other, but they are not worried about their mom now. I hope all my future camping is at music fests for recreation. I am not real strong or brave. I just had no choice. we all know about getting by with what you are left donn't we? I felt ashamed to tell it too, but I did, so there it was. the surgery on my foot was very hard to not cry about. it was minor, but made it harder to keep warm. moving south away from my children took the most courage to tell it true. I chose that. not the fires or the accident or being a vagrant. I think though, we will be together again in the future. and when we are, nothing will be taken for granted.
    Last edited by jody; 02-17-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Awesome! You're a strong woman and even stronger now.
    So glad you're out of that situation. Good luck with your future.
    God bless you Jody.

Jody Several years ago after I was abused in a domestic violence relationship I left him
    I lived where ever I could in my old hotrod truck , rented a few storage buildings and put much of my big stuff in there and then lived on bare necessities as a true Gypsy that I am parked my harley / my other motorcycles in a storage building

Took only my crutches and went on with my life

There were times The Front of my truck seat was my bed for 7 months or more
    I had 2 tents and just my army fatigues and a water tight rubber maid plastic case filled with my basic necessities ,

Much of my 7 +months was living in woods and just my green duffle bag full of my clothes etc. and my old laptop in its water tight case .

Them tents were my home no joking I just had a rough time trying to find a home and I minded my on business away from my ex butthead

It is definitely emotional . Your story touched my heart it was like a mirror to me

No one in my family knew where I was no one knew at all because every 3 days I would move and pitch my green tent far out somewhere else .In another county

Every 2 days I bought a package of hotdogs a dozen eggs and bags of ice , plenty of water and just had hot tea and eggs for dinner / bkfast or lunch and occasionally a fresh hamburger

I also used cheap throw away cell phones
    good thing I kept my uniforms and feild jackets they were warm

I have no complaints I just think it makes us stronger

My Boyfriend came to my tent one night in the middle of atornado thunderstorm and we been together ever since

He knows I am a survivalist
    Jody I am proud of you
    Sincerely
    Always
    your friend
    Gypsylady

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylady View Post
    Jody I am proud of you
    Me too..proud of you too Gypsylady.