Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What does the USA have offered to the World?

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Girl Scout cookies. Specifically the thin mint variety upon which I am currently munching.
    My all time fav
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Paramoto
    Hi
    Please understand I did not Mis Read your posts
    Also I may misplell a word by accident such as Janus - Janis Joplin
    Sorry

Tesla was amazing

Les paul did Totally change the face of A new guitar phase when he built his Log
    and then the world Renowned Les Paul

Leo Fender was a Radio builder of sorts
    he Built a Broadcaster in about 1947- 1948 which was the predescessor to the Telecaster
    He also made prototype versions of a new horned guitar called the Stratocaster

To all who like to correct me or rip into me about mispellings Remember I have bad finger Dexterity so sometimes when I cramp up Typing I dont always catch a mispelled word

The USA has done alot for this world and there is ample proof of success about America inventions or Concepts / Vehicles or manufacture products the list is nearly endless . We may not have pyramids or pharos statues but We are the melting pot of immigration and humanity from just about every ethnic Tribe of humans on the globe .
    Looking into things Ford saved Jaguar , mazda etc... Subsidaries
    Chrysler saved other foreighn car companies
    There is good / bad in any country but we all are humans .
    America is not thousands of years old like Eygypt or Syria etc. But USA is a lovely nation .
    Usa is just a country like all the others and We all Can keep on saying this Crap or that junk about eachothers inventions / offerings and I still feel everyone is all Equal

USA is the creator of "The Man"
    Bat man
    Spider man
    Super man
    Iron man
    All things that turned out to be a man!

Cheese steaks!
    Hoagies (subs as in submarine sandwiches)
    They're supposed to have originated when wives put a salad and meat on a big roll for their husbands and sons to take to Hog Island in the Delaware river near Philadelphia.
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by drnader View Post
    I just wonder if modern Egypt was not so important to the world, why did Obama choose its capitol to address the world for the sake of greater harmony and co-operation?
    Please don't take offense. I love modern Egypt as well. I was merely trying to be understanding of your grievance in this thread and uplift you with knowing that many of us love your culture.

One of my favorite albums is Harem by Sarah Brightman. It is infused with Arabian styles and influence. It's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Please don't take offense. I love modern Egypt as well. I was merely trying to be understanding of your grievance in this thread and uplift you with knowing that many of us love your culture.

One of my favorite albums is Harem by Sarah Brightman. It is infused with Arabian styles and influence. It's amazing!

Nothing you said offended me, I loved your posts, you're so beautiful both inside and out as it appears from your kind considerate words about Egypt and your great choice of music, I love Sarah Brightman and all her works and that one of the reasons I said That music should be attributed mainly to Europe from Bach, Mozart, Brahms to Chris de Burgh, Sarah Brightman and Katherine Jenkins to Andrea Bocelli and so on....

BTW I love and appreciate Leonard Bernstein; you can say I am universal in everything, I have many role-models from USA and I know that the USA is one of the best countries to its citizen, I even COME in defence for it against some fanatics (u know who ofcourse!)

But I didn't know how psychologically paranoid some Americans can be, and it is unjustified too; this makes a lot of people abroad (from different countries not Arabic alone) wonder WHY this arrogance and paranoid behavior is called for???

One great invention

C & C generals: Zero Hour
    I heard that in some countries they are using it to promote real army personnel.

it was meant for sharing and appreciation of great contributions
    I'd say that the greatest thing the USA offers the world is an example of a country that gives it's citizens freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and many other freedoms not granted in many other countries.
    Death and taxes

Think what the united states has given to the world; what contributions were presented in all different respects?
    Try to answer?

Much fun

What does the USA have offered to the World?
    hollywood!

oh and Tesla was not born in serbia, he was born in croatia and croatia was part of yugoslavia..... and USA bombed serbia, another good thing that came from USA
    http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod