Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: AeroGarden Deluxe

One time we started sprouting a bean each in public school by putting it in a jar with wet paper towels. Once mine sprouted I planted it in a pot and it grew big enough to make a pod with one bean in it before it died. So I planted that bean and the same thing happened. One pod, one bean. I repeated the procedure several times with the single bean resurrecting itself again like Lazarus or a phoenix rising from the ashes. Not the strongest evolutionary specimen to base my agricultural program on. I was not on my way to solving world hunger by literally growing one bean at a time. I think I remember quitting the process but still retaining the phoenix bean for posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    One time we started sprouting a bean each in public school by putting it in a jar with wet paper towels. Once mine sprouted I planted it in a pot and it grew big enough to make a pod with one bean in it before it died. So I planted that bean and the same thing happened. One pod, one bean. I repeated the procedure several times with the single bean resurrecting itself again like Lazarus or a phoenix rising from the ashes. Not the strongest evolutionary specimen to base my agricultural program on. I was not on my way to solving world hunger by literally growing one bean at a time. I think I remember quitting the process but still retaining the phoenix bean for posterity.
    No golden eggs from your beanstalk? You need to take a voc ag course from that guy Jack. lol
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/