Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: AeroGarden Deluxe

Day 22 (I had to throw 2 of the bean pods out as they didn't sprout and decayed) ... the one replacement shot up, the other not so much. I hear Aerogarden has excellent customer service and will readily send replacements.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Hydropontics
    Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
    CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

How's the aerogarden coming along?

Looks like the aero garden belongs in a space ship- so sleek.
    Looks like fun but, Lynnifer, it may be more like work with all that tomato pruning!
    I can see you hacking away at the vines- lol.
    Rich

I really want one of these but have no idea which to choose. Seeing as they have their own light source, can they be positioned anywhere?

Day 34. I accidently broke off the tops of the two middle-back plants. I had to replace the far left green bean plant yet again - but it shot right up within days. The tomatoes and jalapeno plant are taking forever!!! I have blooms on the bean plants ... shouldn't be long ... but all this re-planting means I'm going to have staggered harvests.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper1 View Post
    I really want one of these but have no idea which to choose. Seeing as they have their own light source, can they be positioned anywhere?
    Yes, they can go anywhere with a plug.

I prefer the 7 pod ones - because they're more flexible. You can get garden starter trays, lots of seed kits to choose from, etc.

It depends what you want to grow in them. If you just want herbs - any of them will work. If you want big tomatoes - you need the tall ones.

Check the seed kits and accessories available, that may help you choose what you'd like. Also, if you call aerogarden, they'll chat with you and help you pick what's best for you.

Before just buying directly from them though, I'd check Amazon.com etc. - sometimes there are very good deals around.

I would love to have one of those but absolutely have no room for it anywhere in the apartment.

There must be somewhere... a little end table, a wall shelf, bathroom counter

They make a space saver one - designed to fit into the corner of a kitchen counter.

Quote Originally Posted by TAM63 View Post
    There must be somewhere... a little end table, a wall shelf, bathroom counter

They make a space saver one - designed to fit into the corner of a kitchen counter.
    All the space are taking by the kitchen appliances. Choosing between the toaster and AeroGarden I choose the toaster.