Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Working 2 Walk 2010 - Phoenix

great promo video
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Sounds tempting. Road-trip. How far is the Grand Canyon from there?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    great promo video
    Thanks, Leo! I appreciate your kind words.

We missed you last year, but I noticed on the W2W10 Facebook page, you're planning on joining us in November. That's great news! I look forward to seeing you in Phoenix!
    "Our lives begin to end the day
    we become silent about things that matter."
    - Martin Luther King Jr

We are about four hours away from the Grand Canyon. Hopefully by then my shoulder will be all healed. If not, I guess I'll just have to use a power chair or something. LOL, as if I shouldn't be using one now.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Lodging Info for W2W10

Lodging information is now posted on our website. W2W10 Lodging

It's never too early to reserve your room. We do have a group rate, so be sure to use the code for the group discount when you make your reservation.
    Last edited by IMHopeful; 02-25-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    - Martin Luther King Jr

AZ in November--yes! My reservations are made. I'm so excited and optomistic about things happening on the research front. W2W is a great conference to hear first hand and find out how we can all speed up the pace. I always depart renewed and more energized. Most everyone attending are really awesome.

Momo3--NASCAR race in Phoenix on 11/14.

Promo vid = great, good work guys! That pic of Sue and Todd made me a lil misty, actually.

How much to attend the conference? Can't find it on the site.

I don't know about this year but last year I think that it was about $70 if you paid early and then it went up to about $125. My memory might be a little foggy but I think that's pretty close to what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by gcblarsen View Post
    How much to attend the conference? Can't find it on the site.
    Gcblarsen, thanks for your interest in W2W. The decision on the registration fee hasn't been finalized yet. In the past, it has ranged from $75 to $150 and I anticipate it being in that range again. We do have a great hotel rate of $109 at the Marriott.

Once again, we are working to make this as affordable as possible. I hope you will be able to join us!
    - Martin Luther King Jr