Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Working 2 Walk 2010 - Phoenix

I'm really looking forward to meeting so many new people and reconnecting with a lot of others. A lot of fierce advocates out there.

has anyone flown with hydrophillic caths in their carry on before and did you have any problems with TSA? This is the first time I'm traveling with them. thanks.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

We should set up a place where we can all meet. I live pretty far away from that area so I'm not sure exactly where would be a good spot but maybe someone who knows the area does.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

It has been in the 90s the last couple of days, but it is expected to be 77 this Tuesday.

My husband can't attend one of the days he is signed up for. Can I take someone in his place? My daughter might be interested who is a para, but she is only 12. How would I find out?

Not a problem having your daughter attend in place of your husband. Send me a note with her name and we'll make sure she has a nametag.
    Send it to donna@unite2fightparalysis.org

Look forward to seeing you there!

ONE MORE WEEK!
    "Our lives begin to end the day
    we become silent about things that matter."
    - Martin Luther King Jr

What a great conference! It was really nice to meet so many great people! My daughter Jess was glad she came and very lucky to win the flip video camera.

Jessica was really cute. I gave her a lot of crap for being able to move around and get around so easy. I called her a big fat faker. She got a kick out of that. Have her e-mail me your phone number and e-mail address so I can keep in touch. I look forward to hanging out sometime. It blew me away that Ashley was six months pregnant. She's doing so well. The last time I saw her she was 16 and I guess I was a pretty newbie myself. It's too bad we can't do this a few times a year.. It'll be great to get us all together once in a while just to hang out.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    I'll be doing the live blog, at the very least ~
    Where is your live blog - always a great read

Hi soimumireland;

The Live Blog is in this thread, which is now "stuck" atop the Cure Forum.

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang