Thread: Perseverance

Perseverance

Like a pack of cigarettes to celebrate lung cancer, I got this cheesy toy wheelchair as a gift while in the hospital. A friend dug it out of the throwaway pile and had some fun with it. I laughed....

that is actually cool.

Way too kool pic Cute

Wheelies arent my fav thing lol I am scared of smashing my back of my skull in

Sincerely;
    Gypsylady

lol...

I was also given a dud present when in hospital from my Aunt....an audio tape titled "How To Make Friends With The Disabled". So silly that I couldnt help but laugh rather than be offended. Some people are just odd.

Adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabanana View Post
    lol...

I was also given a dud present when in hospital from my Aunt....an audio tape titled "How To Make Friends With The Disabled". So silly that I couldnt help but laugh rather than be offended. Some people are just odd.
    Haha that is pretty funny. Approach them with caution and speak loud and slow, you know how disabled people can get lol. I've got a couple copies of Joni too if anyone's interested...

HAHA.. That's funny!
    Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
    CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Quote Originally Posted by alpentalic View Post
    Haha that is pretty funny. Approach them with caution and speak loud and slow, you know how disabled people can get lol. I've got a couple copies of Joni too if anyone's interested...
    ditto...

Why DO they think we want Joni in our lives in rehab? Somebody left me a copy anonymously!