Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitchy people make me sad

OJ, what can I say? You're my hero!! I always play it "nice" and then pretty much hate myself for not speaking up. I also think you are right that it would have just escalated and I would feel worse in the end. Still, it is a bitch to be walked all over. Pun intended.

Betheny, I am going to try hard to use your line next time I run into someone like this.

WTF, thanks for your comments. As the evening has worn on she is receeding, fortunately. I am eating strawberry rubarb pie, and she is still probably obsessing over her damn pita bread, so I think I actually came out better.

Teena, and it's not even a full moon......why are these people all acting nuts today?

Why do we have to be nice when people are behaving bad. I am not always nice, but half of the times I can't find the right words.

Like if I want to try clothes in a shop and the big room is occupied of AB girls, it makes me mad. One time I said when the woman came out if she though a big ass was enough for using the room for disable people. She went really nuts and followed me all around the shop, screaming to me, telling everybody how rude I was. And she had cancer so she was disable so she could die. I wonder if she would die more quickly if she was using the usual changing rooms.

But most of the time I have trouble finding the right words so I am polite and wait.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Not very often because my wife says I look mean, even in a wheelchair, but once they're rude to me I like go around them,almost all they way, but do seem to catch their heel on the way. Maybe the next time they'll be a bit nicer,(They're probably parked in the HC zone out front)

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Teena, and it's not even a full moon......why are these people all acting nuts today?
    true that!!!

Bitchy People

I have been told I have no filter on my thoughts to my mouth so i proable would have told her to move her ass so i can get to what I needed or i will run you over. But you know I would have done all that witha huge smile on my face
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I usually wish bitches like that a bad case of the runs. May a thousand camel fleas infest your arm pits, and may you get the green apple trots!

Eileen

I've came across obnoxious ill mannered people like that too girl in a superstore .

I found out sometimes i'll just roll where I want to be and just grab it anyway ! possible if it is possible and I dont appologize because to me it aint worth me wasting my breath on them people . Especially if they cop a attitude

They can see a person in a wheelchair and if they cant then they are idiots or Medically Blind or both or all 3 senses deaf dumb and blind ok and unable to walk and chew gum or more so lemme go ask the Geiko lizard

Let's look at probabilities of why people are buttholes and rude ?

Eileen dumb people / rude people are all over and sadly the numbers are rising as the staggering numbers of idiots hog up handicapped stalls or dressing rooms world wide in epic proportions because the craneal meltdown lol

I totally understand everyone here it baffles me why idiots will hog up a aisle or a place in a shopping store like it is the most important piece of bread etc...
    Who know's

I love the way average healthy women will hog up the handicapped womens restroom stall
    Stupid is as stupid was lol
    it also could be visa versa but either way it is overwhelming at why people will be so inconsiderate .

Now with all of this overstressed as my spelling erodes I will go sip a glass of water and take somethig to help my headache

Wait !
    Wheres my Brain ?

Same time
    Same Bat Channel
    The
    Gypsylady

Gypsylady you surely are a treasure ... I'm so glad you found CC ... and that we finally "found" you !!

Suppressed anger is very unhealthy but I kind of like jody's thoughts on invoking a few curses .... and then perhaps a couple of profanities to go with for good measure !!

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

[QUOTE=woman from Europe;1163610]

One time I said when the woman came out if she though a big ass was enough for using the room for disable people. QUOTE]

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!