Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bitchy people make me sad

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post

As for customers who don't move, I give them a little nudge in the heels with my footrest. It usually works when a polite request fails.
    Until the day you do it to the wrong person and they turn around and plow you in the face with their fist.

Some people are just miserable and that radiates into others worlds, dont own it! Be the bigger person and forget it
    OR
    Run her over..Tee hee.......

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    A friend gave me a gift cetificate to Trader Joe's, so I decided to go spend it this afternoon. Stupid to go on a Friday, but still, I wanted to get some snacks and essentials. There was a woman at the pita bread section who stood and stood, and stood some more, as if this was a life or death decision. I waited patiently, and then I counted to ten very slowly to myself. Finally I said "excuse me please" and signalled she was blocking me. Instead of graciously moving for a moment she said "I am not through looking yet!" I replied "OK, but I know what I want and I will just grab it and leave you to decide." Again she replied "I am not through." Part of me knows the little snot was just into some sick power play and probably has problems that make mine seem insignificant (I mean, really, how many friends can this person have??) but part of me wanted to reply in the same tone "Honey, you have your choice of wheat or wheat, not really a difficult decision." I said nothing and just circled around again after she had made her momentous choice, but it left me feeling pretty lousy about how badly people behave. It was supposed to be a fun (and free thanks to the gift cert) little trip and she sort of ruined it for me.

[QUOTE=Eileen;1163556 It was supposed to be a fun (and free thanks to the gift cert) little trip and she sort of ruined it for me.[/QUOTE]

Eileen.......this why we carry tasers....

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Until the day you do it to the wrong person and they turn around and plow you in the face with their fist.
    True, but the problems I have are mostly on senior discount day at the supermarket when little old blue haired women spend hours pondering a decision in the isle. If I didn't do something, my perishables would be spoiled before I got to the check out counter and wait again for them to search for the coupons they "think" they have. lol When they encounter one another from opposite directions in an isle, it's like watching a demolition derby. Neither will give way and move her cart to the side. rofl
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Word. I have to agree with OJ here. Nudging able-bodied people in the heels with our chairs is totally uncalled for. Every time I've ever done such a thing was by accident and I apologize wholeheartedly. I'd never purposely do that. It's unnecessary.

Sunday of all days is my day of bible study and resting

My dog barks so I look outside and right in the street is this old guy and a young man well known theifs ringing the phone non stop 4 rings message machine but no one is leaving a understandable message on the phone just sarcastic words and mumbling they did this for about a hour

I was fine and chilling out resting trying to watch television

House comes on my fav show and I was rudely interrupted by a old creepy guy about to climb the fence and my dog barks more so he stops and stays at the gate

I grab my binoculars and try to get his plate # because if he comes over the gate he is Tresspassing
    Keeping my calm I roll in my kitchen and fix a cup of hot tea and honey to calm down Just as I was about to call the cops he left .
    Indeed rude because I dont know these people .
    Sunday is my Day

Needless to say I drank 2 more cups of green tea an tried to relax but I was wound up .
    Told my B/F later about the people and he said naaaa just idiots ...

Rude indeed and Creepy . Ugggh lol

Sorry you had a less than restful Sunday Gypsylady. If he had actually climbed over the fence then I would be with Graybeard saying we need tasers!

My passive aggressive self had to read this thread.
    I agree with not responding in kind. I mean it's better not to be rude back.
    But, I think it's good to stand up for oneself if someone is keeping us from getting something we need.
    I can't help laughing at woman from Europe's comment, though.
    Years ago I occasionally blew up when I was disrespected. That was a little extreme.
    Rich

I hate it when someone is waiting on me to pick something. I usually make a faster decision and then regret the choice, wishing I had chosen the Tuna melt instead......

Yes, rude people suck.