Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOST Final Season! ;)

I started watching last year! Quickly renewed my subscription so that I could watch number five before the premiere. And of course I'm always right! : p

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I loved how 'Dr Jack Shepard' told the para 'John Locke' that nothing was irreversible and handed him his spinal surgeon contact card in the airport ... wonder where that's going?

There's two lives going on ... one on the island ... one arriving back at the airport!?
    I liked that too.

I've always thought that if the writers on some popular show gave one of their well liked characters this disability and demonstrated some of the daily challenges it would at least help with public attitudes.

I'm a fan too, one of the only shows that I work my schedule around.

Noticed that. But the old clunker of a chair and no cushion? lol

Does anyone else think Evangeline Lily had a nose job? It had a 'peter pan' quality to it ... or maybe a more 'pointed' Michael Jackson, come to think of it.

Don't get me wrong - she's a beautiful gal (and brilliantly Canadian!)
    before she was on lost she did those phone dating commercials on tv that they play up here in canada, and her nose looks the same to me lol and she grew up in a city just north of me two

Quote Originally Posted by mingo View Post
    I've always thought that if the writers on some popular show gave one of their well liked characters this disability and demonstrated some of the daily challenges it would at least help with public attitudes.
    So did you like this week's episode then because it did exactly that!

The only things wrong were the clunky wheelchair and nothing on b/b/s issues.

Other than that, they touched upon his constantly breaking down van, handicapped parking, working with paralysis, relationship with fiance and falling out of his chair ... I'd say that did that episode quite well!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

A w/c with non-removable sides???

So did you like this week's episode then because it did exactly that!

Other than that, they touched upon his constantly breaking down van, handicapped parking, working with paralysis, relationship with fiance and falling out of his chair ... I'd say that did that episode quite well!
    It was a step in the right direction. But since this is the last season I expect little more. I was hoping a day time soap character could drill the lessons home. That stuff drags on and on...

South Side of the Potomac ..... IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

Lost final season...I think I have seen this plot before.

Has any one realized that the plot is starting to resemble a movie from a few years back?

There was a movie similar to the Aliens series where the crew was stuck on a "remote" space ship and there was a reflective globe that was constantly "trickster-ing" the crew to keep them captive with out release. I just remember that when the crew member became "infected" their eyes would blacken over with out any color or white of the eye at all. It was really freaky and I cannot remember the title but if any one knows post it up as a reply.

Anyone see the final episode? Great ending to a great show (too bad I missed the first 5 seasons). I thought the ending had it all...life, death, good, evil, metaphysical and existential dimensions.

I saw it and I thought it was okay. The first five seasons were better than the last.