Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga Penis Rumors Debunked Once And For All (NSFW PHOTOS)

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    LMAO! You're going to have to get used to his manner of speaking or put him on ignore. I know that Maude Findlay would kill him.

she will learn.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee View Post
    yah sometimes her face is kinda not so great, but everyone has their bad days
    If that magazine cover isn't photoshopped I'll eat a hat! Her 'pretty face' shots in the Bad Romance video are clearly edited as well. It's not a bad clip though...

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If that magazine cover isn't photoshopped I'll eat a hat! Her 'pretty face' shots in the Bad Romance video are clearly edited as well. It's not a bad clip though...

Chris.
    Oh, god! I saw her live, she's quite beautiful when dressed to kill and puts on a hell of a show. Quit hating. Have you ever seen her in the clip on the reality show Boiling Points in 2005 before she was famous? She had darker skin from tanning and was a brunette then, but you could tell it's still her. She loses, too, because she uses the word fuck. LMAO!

This is the only way I can take a Lady GaGa (aka Butterface) song:

or

Just in case there was any residual doubt that Lady Gaga was harboring a penis under her glittery stagewear, photos from her amazing Grammy performance indicate she's all female.

Last summer at a concert in the UK, an upskirt snap of Gaga showed what looked like a tiny penis. Gaga was the subject of widespread hermaphrodite rumors and embraced as a post-gender icon before she defended her "beautiful vagina."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_446377.html
    Sorry, man - I hate that for you.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Talking

Oh, I can handle it, its just crass.
    I was wondering if it was intentional, to create a point or just a mishap of typing to fast and sounding like a b*tch.
    Guess thats just part of his Charm

LMAO! You're going to have to get used to his manner of speaking or put him on ignore. I know that Maude Findlay would kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    Sorry, man - I hate that for you.
    LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Loves2rescue View Post
    Oh, I can handle it, its just crass.
    I was wondering if it was intentional, to create a point or just a mishap of typing to fast and sounding like a b*tch.
    Guess thats just part of his Charm
    That's Prince Charming.

Oh, god! I saw her live, she's quite beautiful when dressed to kill and puts on a hell of a show. Quit hating. Have you ever seen her in the clip on the reality show Boiling Points in 2005 before she was famous? She had darker skin from tanning and was a brunette then, but you could tell it's still her. She loses, too, because she uses the word fuck. LMAO!
    I really do like some of her songs - I love that Chillin song with Wale. I'm not hating on her - just the act. Quotes like "I was always famous, just nobody knew" don't even stir a chuckle in me because of her act. Though she is usually a good sport.

As for her looks, her face is clearly edited in many photos. I've seen her in a bunch of interviews and, while her body is fabulous, her face just ain't that pretty. See, your not the only bitch 'round here!

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm not hating on her - just the act. Quotes like "I was always famous, just nobody knew" don't even stir a chuckle in me because of her act. Though she is usually a good sport.
    Fair enough. Did she actually say that? I wonder if she was being sarcastic. That doesn't sound like something she'd say out of ego.