Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga Penis Rumors Debunked Once And For All (NSFW PHOTOS)

Sounds like you like talking

about pensises!

Maybe it was tucked!
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I completely agree. I guess it's safe to say that my not being shocked by her overtly contrived persona is not just because of some cynical, not easily impressed urban psyche of mine!

She tries too hard. But, at least this manufactured self and self promotion has worked in getting her the notice and attention necessary to sell. Too bad that her reliance of all the 'stuff' more than anything else, detracts from her music and talent as a singer, making her that much more uninteresting to me (and I'm sure many others too).

I saw her on SNL not long ago, and she can actually sing ok.... but this performance showed how much her costume and attempt at originality just overwhelmed her and became more of a joke than anything uniquely shocking. During her performance, she had on the outfit with large silver hoops in continuous movement surrounding her body and encircling her head (almost like a slinky), but as she sang, it kept hitting her head and distracting her so she had to keep putting up her arm to lift it away from hitting her and getting stuck (the design and measurement was really off there). The funny part of that whole performance was when she next went to sit on the piano bench to play.... her hoops became a bit entangled and she couldn't sit down, causing the whole performance, including the band, to pause for a long while in silence as she got her costume and herself situated. There was a bit of snickering and laughter from the audience... but she seemed to have some humor about it and like a good sport, finished the song. I thought she sang well, but this was great example of how her own gimmick overwhelmed and overpowered her performance, and to me, out-staged her.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok. Enough analysis. What about her penis?

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    i would fuck her, love that ass yum
    I think you need to dial back the testosterone injections, big fella.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok. Enough analysis. What about her penis?
    I wouldn't be surprised if SHE helped spread the flames on that rumor! (or, at the very least, had no problems basking in it )

Blog Entries
    WelP I'm with John here, LOVE that ass! She's got some great dance music too. The floor fills up with the ladies when she is played. THAT is what determines who is sucessful in my book. I didn't even watch the awards, don't really CARE about singers personal lives nor their 'style'. It's just all entertainment to me.

Hey Cory,
    Til ya get yer hands on the prize, you can never be sure WHAT you got today, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    I agree, seems she's just the latest and greatest, someone will replace her and be the next latest and greatest, it's pop music
    Someone is always going to replace another in anything. However, Madonna still has the ability to sellout stadiums 27 years after her debut, and that's pop music.

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I saw her on SNL not long ago, and she can actually sing ok.... but this performance showed how much her costume and attempt at originality just overwhelmed her and became more of a joke than anything uniquely shocking. During her performance, she had on the outfit with large silver hoops in continuous movement surrounding her body and encircling her head (almost like a slinky), but as she sang, it kept hitting her head and distracting her so she had to keep putting up her arm to lift it away from hitting her and getting stuck (the design and measurement was really off there). The funny part of that whole performance was when she next went to sit on the piano bench to play.... her hoops became a bit entangled and she couldn't sit down, causing the whole performance, including the band, to pause for a long while in silence as she got her costume and herself situated. There was a bit of snickering and laughter from the audience... but she seemed to have some humor about it and like a good sport, finished the song. I thought she sang well, but this was great example of how her own gimmick overwhelmed and overpowered her performance, and to me, out-staged her.
    I did notice that. I love the orbit costume, but if she knew she was going to sit at the piano next, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. LMAO!

Penis or not, Im a HUGE gaga fan! And shes getting just what she wants, ATTENTION. Shes a smart cookie

*********************News flash****************************

Your wildly crass

Maybe you should tone down your testosterone intake big dog

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    i would fuck her, love that ass yum

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I did notice that. I love the orbit costume, but if she knew she was going to sit at the piano next, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. LMAO!
    Like I said, I thought she had humor about it and was able to laugh at herself, without letting it totally derail her...she just kept going, picked it up and sang to the New York crowd and got them back. What I liked about that was, with the costume out of the way, she just sang about her and the city and the 'hood (dunno if true or not)... but with just her and the piano, and the audience, she connected