Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lady Gaga Penis Rumors Debunked Once And For All (NSFW PHOTOS)

I love elton johns vag. or at least his contribution to my love music.

Lady Ga Ga is about 20 years too late.

She should look at some music videos from the 80s by Madonna and Cher. Honestly, her costumes are such pathetic rip-offs from the 80s, as is her whole pop-culture act, I find her completely and utterly uninteresting.

Some of her songs are OK - great production values can get you far - but her whole fabricated persona fails to shock my poor sheltered suburban psyche.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

She should look at some music videos from the 80s by Madonna and Cher. Honestly, her costumes are such pathetic rip-offs from the 80s, as is her whole pop-culture act, I find her completely and utterly uninteresting.

Chris.
    I disagree. There are differences.

Cher wore absurd outfits, but she never wrote or composed her own songs. She was completely the invention of Sonny Bono. However, Cher's superb acting was completely her own.

Madonna wore outrageous outfits, but usually to be sexually provocative, not to appeal to the bizarre.

Lady GaGa has actually created something: her own world. She writes and composes her own music, is a learned pianist, makes music videos that are still visually appealing and intriguing for its time. Consider her video for Bad Romance: the idea of a futuristic sex trafficking bathhouse has never been done. Consider Pokerface: the opening sequence of her coming out of the pool has become iconic and the lyrics and music are far superior in originality than the common pop song.

She's an amazing talent and is very creative. She ad libs creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee View Post
    She has an INSANE hiney. I actually had my doubts when I was watching all those videos showing possible penis. But then one guy said, listen, there is no way a man can have that nice of an ass and I had to agree.
    Bet ya ever see a great Drag Queen? You should see some of the asses on them.

What about her adams apple?

It's obviously a hoax, but there are those who suggest she might be tucking it away.

NSFW example

Quote Originally Posted by Princess "Leia" View Post
    Bet ya ever see a great Drag Queen? You should see some of the asses on them.
    really? I mean usually I can distinguish in between a man ass and a womans ass, the structure don't match at all even if you dress it up all nicely and put glitter on it hah
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

i would fuck her, love that ass yum
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Some of her songs are OK - great production values can get you far - but her whole fabricated persona fails to shock my poor sheltered suburban psyche. Chris.
    I completely agree. I guess it's safe to say that my not being shocked by her overtly contrived persona is not just because of some cynical, not easily impressed urban psyche of mine!

She tries too hard. But, at least this manufactured self and self promotion has worked in getting her the notice and attention necessary to sell. Too bad that her reliance of all the 'stuff' more than anything else, detracts from her music and talent as a singer, making her that much more uninteresting to me (and I'm sure many others too).

I saw her on SNL not long ago, and she can actually sing ok.... but this performance showed how much her costume and attempt at originality just overwhelmed her and became more of a joke than anything uniquely shocking. During her performance, she had on the outfit with large silver hoops in continuous movement surrounding her body and encircling her head (almost like a slinky), but as she sang, it kept hitting her head and distracting her so she had to keep putting up her arm to lift it away from hitting her and getting stuck (the design and measurement was really off there). The funny part of that whole performance was when she next went to sit on the piano bench to play.... her hoops became a bit entangled and she couldn't sit down, causing the whole performance, including the band, to pause for a long while in silence as she got her costume and herself situated. There was a bit of snickering and laughter from the audience... but she seemed to have some humor about it and like a good sport, finished the song. I thought she sang well, but this was great example of how her own gimmick overwhelmed and overpowered her performance, and to me, out-staged her.

Some of her songs are OK - great production values can get you far - but her whole fabricated persona fails to shock my poor sheltered suburban psyche.

Chris.
    I agree, seems she's just the latest and greatest, someone will replace her and be the next latest and greatest, it's pop music
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan