Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Year has just started.

Wow Jerry, sorry to hear this, hope you get better quickly and lets home the cold snaps that zip through the state are few a far between till spring arrives and we level out. Do you need anything?

Good grief Jerry! If it isn't one thing, it's another!! I hope you have a safe heat source now. Maybe I should add reliable to that!

Kidney failure is no fun, I know. Other than all the medical issues, I hope everything else is doing fine. While I was in the hospital, both of our vehicles decided to die, so there went the savings. Jim was not a happy camper, but I told him it could have been worse, what if I had'nt saved enough money to replace one of them!? There's always a bright side if you look for it long enough. What if you had'nt been found..................

Tell whomever found you, your friends are grateful. I'm glad to hear you're doing better and on the mend. Let us know if you need any help. T~

Shoot Jerry this sucks. Take care of that sore remember to eat more protein and stay off of it. Was wondering how ya were doing so its good to see you're posting even if you're not in the best of spirits but just think its almost spring and that means warmer florida nights so you won't need your heater and surely that will lift your spirits .

Aww, Jerry, major bummer. I, too, was hoping this was going to be a much better year for you than last. I am so sorry about your heat conking out on you and all the damage that insued. I hope your kidney function comes back to baseline and that your sore gets healed up ASAP. Vent away, you have a right to! Know that lots of people here are caring about you a lot and wishing you well.

Damn Jerry. You just can't catch a break can ya? Rest up and get a bunch of blankets!
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Thanks everyone, "MY FRIENDS". The nurse told me today that my sore looked a lot better than it did on Friday. And I will have one of those alternating air beds in about 3 days. I'll jusy lay up and maybe by the time fishing weather gets here, I'll be healed up enough to go. I go to get the stones taken out of my bladder on Friday. That should be a fun day. And I am waiting on a call from the kidney doctor. So maybe things will get better. I hope so, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryblt06 View Post
    Thanks everyone, "MY FRIENDS". The nurse told me today that my sore looked a lot better than it did on Friday. And I will have one of those alternating air beds in about 3 days. I'll jusy lay up and maybe by the time fishing weather gets here, I'll be healed up enough to go. I go to get the stones taken out of my bladder on Friday. That should be a fun day. And I am waiting on a call from the kidney doctor. So maybe things will get better. I hope so, anyway.
    Good news on the sore Jerry. Good luck on Friday, and till then get under the covers and stay warm and hydrated!

Quote Originally Posted by jerryblt06 View Post
    And I will have one of those alternating air beds in about 3 days. I'll jusy lay up and maybe by the time fishing weather gets here, I'll be healed up enough to go.
    Awesome, and that's the attitude to have! Ready by Spring!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

What Eileen and Lynnifer said! Stay well Jerry.