Oh, man. I hate that I contributed to the misconception of Marijuana.

Marijuana is a miracle plant. Just read about it. Hemp can be used for an assortment of things, and that's hemp. The smokable bud is also a miracle medication. It can be used to help almost anything. The queen of england, the first I believe, used to use it for menstrual cramps. I'vte KNOWN people who cured their cancer with "Hemp Oil"

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ << how can people look at marijuana negatively after seeing PROOF like that?

My problem is MY problem. You can get DEPENDENT on anything. Who hear is dependent on their morning Coffee? My problem is that Marijuana provides me with escape AND symptom relief (spasms, pain, nausea, depression). That there is the problem. I hope I made that clear.
also, I made another thread regarding my "temperature control" issue, where I literally lose control of my temperature and shiver like I've got parkinsons. So, when I have these "temperature control" episodes, I have to stay home because, shit, I can't wheel around like that. It'd take ages... the only thing that stops the shivers and regulates my body temperature? Marijuana.