Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vitaglide has arrived

It really hits you hard when you work out the first time like that

ENJOY the new workouts

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    First session down. F*** me I'm unfit

Yeah, I was a little discouraged at how the VitaGlide kicked my butt the first time I was on it.

I started at 1 minute, then commercial breaks, now I am up to five minutes. But I am still on Level 1 after 2 weeks. But it is forcing me to sit up straight and work on my trunk as well as my arms and scapulas, so I will continue to push on for now.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Mike - I ordered it from a UK distributor but it took a while. I'm sure they ship them in.

Time to see how unfit I am!
    Thanks man. Did you have to pay VAT at all?
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

That thing looks like a siege weapon.

LOL, it does look like it can be a weapon of some sort. I'm sure they can make some clever use for it in SAW VII

So Rhino, you gonna post some before & after pics?

Blog Entries
    So are you insane there are dealers in the US that you can get this from? I've been researching and am ready to buy but am not sure where to start... ideas?

Thanks for posting your ideas on the VitaGlide!
    "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will RUN and not grow weary, they will WALK and not be faint."
    Isaiah 40:29-31

Sportaide sells them as does Spinlife I believe. They are made in Miami. Florida.

I've been using mine now for close to 4 years. I rarely go over the 5 setting. I usually hang out in 3&4. I use the heartrate monitor with mine. I think that's what its all about; getting the heartrate into the stage one, which is the fat burning stage. If you go into the next stage of your heartrate, you aren't burning fat but muscle and you'll get latic buildup.

Congrats on the VG, you'll love it but if you can use a heartrate monitor and you'll really benefit from it.

could you tell me how large the shipping box is? as I need bring it aboard. thank you.

Use a heart rate monitor. If you are going to spend the time working out, you may as well do it efficiently. Working in the different cardio zones helps build the cardio and lose the fat.

If a person is out of shape, they will more than likely jump right into the aerobotic(?) zone where latic build up happens. Aerobic zone(?) is the fat burning zone.

Using Heartrate as a guide really helps in geting in shape faster with better results.
    Here's a good site for geting heartrae caculations:

machinehead-software.co.uk/bike/heart_rate/heart_rate_zone_calculator_abcc_bcf.html