Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Quickie Q7

You don't remove them, they just get pushed further up. There are screws you remove, they slide up, there are multiple holes inside to line up with the next one to put the screws back in.

Weird, the back of mine looks different than yours. Like the J3 thing isn't sewn on yours, and the fabric looked different (sorta like denim?) but maybe thats just the photo.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

i debadged mine, but other than that it's the same as yours...

oh and i will try to push the bump stops up right now so i will have more reclining range...

I love having that extra angle. The adjustable angles is why I went with quickie, they were a requirement for me. I can't push the chair while its in the last hole or I tip back too easily. But whenever I'm stopped and waiting I recline to rest my back. I use the 3rd hole to propel, and the 2nd hold to sew because I lean forward sewing and it provides me support still while doing so. I have the first hole blocked off with one of the plastic thingies, I don't really understand the point of that one lol.

Hmm, I think I'll debadge mine too! I did that with my bag, I have a Bell bike bag attached under my seat.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I love having that extra angle. The adjustable angles is why I went with quickie, they were a requirement for me. I can't push the chair while its in the last hole or I tip back too easily. But whenever I'm stopped and waiting I recline to rest my back. I use the 3rd hole to propel, and the 2nd hold to sew because I lean forward sewing and it provides me support still while doing so. I have the first hole blocked off with one of the plastic thingies, I don't really understand the point of that one lol.

Hmm, I think I'll debadge mine too! I did that with my bag, I have a Bell bike bag attached under my seat.
    pretty much the same for me, i just tested the second hole angle for a bit and i can see myself using it...

i was thinking about blocking off the hole some how, but wasn't sure how i would go about it... i'm sure mine came with the plugs you are referring to, so i will pop those in... thanks for the info !

dnaL0R,
    What's your injury level? I'm looking for a replacement for my Crossfire T6 and really like the looks of the Q7.
    I'm an active C6/7.

thanks,
    mark

my injury level is t1...

enjoying the chair so far, and i've discovered that i can actually go up my 8' ramp to get up a set four stairs in front of my house... i tried with my old gpv a couple of times, but no success... it's not "easy" by any means, but i can do it in one try with some effort... if i upgrade to a 10 footer, it should be cake... i guess i don't need a ramp built in my patio anymore :]

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiang View Post
    I will be following this thread too, thinking about buying this one too, out of own pocket. Ouch.
    If you're paying out of pocket, you may want to look in Ebay. Tilite and Quickie always have their Demos and the odd new chair for sale. Many of the demos are in "like new" condition. I've seen them for under a grand in great shape.

Awesome chair! The titanium paint looks ultramodern.
    Tourette's Syndrome - motor tics of the legs, feet and back, which can make it difficult or impossible to walk