Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pet Nicknames -- What Do You Call Your Critters?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Do you still know him? Slap him for me.
    No I don't still know him.

But it was just funny, the family doted upon the cats - they were quite spoiled. And since they didn't speak English, the cats really didn't mind.

Hi Ryan,
    Sorry about your pet rat. I had two as pets a long time ago, and I know how much fun they can be and how wrong all the stereotypes are about them. They are fanatically clean and smart as anything. Mine loved the tatse of Frito's, and peanut butter drove them into nirvana. I don't think there is any humane way to put them down that you can probably get your hands on, as I think you need to be a professional to get things like chloroform or injectables. When you decide the time is right a vet visit is the most likely way to go.

Laddie our oversized scottie Mr McGregor, Larry, Ajax, Ferdinand, Arnold Schwarzenscottie.

Calypso our white scottie, Callie, Beauty Girl, Marilyn, Love Bug

Murphy 2 the youngest Murph, Murphel

rfbdorf, soory re Tally
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Our black cat Woof is Da Muffin, Muffinsky, Wooflink, Flink, Flinkers, Flinkenstein, Woofloaf, Loafcat.

The holstein cat Moo is Moodle, Muppy, Moo Pie, Pie, Puppy Cat, Puppy, Schmuppy, Das Schmaowdle, Mooby the Golden Cat (based on the movie Dogma), Crunchy Butt, Speed Bump.

Tuxedo Cat Pepper is Pepperoni, Roni, Roni Boy, Pepito, Peppercorn, Pepperocini, Such a Handsome Boy.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by TAM63 View Post
    No I don't still know him.

But it was just funny, the family doted upon the cats - they were quite spoiled. And since they didn't speak English, the cats really didn't mind.
    I wasn't suggesting literally.

We have a dachsund named Lil Boy (really). We also call him boy, buddy, bubba, wiener.

Occasionally we call my cat thunder butt. She is the only cat I have ever known that can be heard walking across a carpeted room.

Sometimes we call her lassie. She comes up tp you and meows very urgently over and over until you give in and say "show me lassie, show me lassie!" Then she will take you to whatever she determined to be an urgent matter. Usually her water dish which has floaties in it. She "feels" the dish with her foot to see if there is water in it and gets floaties in it by doing so. She gets it done whatever she is asking for at that moment. She is a real talker.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    Well, out of everything cats are called pus in Norwegian so I call mine mother's pussyboy and mother's pussygirl )
    oh that would always bring a snicker here.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy13
    Sometimes we call her lassie. She comes up tp you and meows very urgently over and over until you give in and say "show me lassie, show me lassie!" Then she will take you to whatever she determined to be an urgent matter. Usually her water dish which has floaties in it. She "feels" the dish with her foot to see if there is water in it and gets floaties in it by doing so. She gets it done whatever she is asking for at that moment. She is a real talker.
    ~lmao~ We do the same thing with Woof! He comes up and maows at us and we say, "What, Lassie, is Timmy in the well again?" before telling him to take us to it. It's also usually water floaties (because Moo is our resident paw dipper) or a litter box that, despite regular scooping and topping up, isn't clean or deep enough for his fastidious standards.

We had a little princess of a cat named Chatter Cat because she cat barked at everything. Even though she was a real talker, her best communication ever was non-verbal. One night the HipHubby came into the kitchen, turned on the light, and found Chatter sitting in her dignified little way in the center of the sink, staring at him intently. He got it immediately and said, "Is our water dish empty, by any chance?" Sure was, and as soon as he picked it up to be filled, she jumped out of the sink. It was the first and only time she ever jumped up on the kitchen counters tables, sinks, etc.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Eubow- Bosi, Bo-Bo, Bosi Wolf, baby boy, Old Man, Prancer(b/c he tends to prance around as if he's the boss,yet the critter below really is)

Cozumel(parrott)- Turdy birdy(as he makes farting noises regularly-daddy taught), Pretty bird, Turkey as he makes a great impression.

Mr. Puss- Puss Tater, Puss-Puss, Mamas/Daddys pussy cat, Tater

Harley- Bitch cat, Whiney, Princess but usually by her full name, Harley Mae Elizabeth

Scooter- Mamas red-headed freckle face boy(orange tabby w/ a freckled nose), Scoot-Scoot, Scoots, Scooter Wooter boy

Cledus-Cledus T. Beagle boy, Mamas chunky butt boy

Bubba-Bubba boy, Mamas Bubsies,Bubz

Mama Kitty-Mamaz

Babycakes-usually baby girl

Beatrice-Bea-Bea, mamas girlies, Angel

Jack- Jackson