Thread: fastasaturtle

fastasaturtle

anybody else get a similar email concerning fastasaturtle (who passed away Dec. 2008)? i opened it because subject line was turtlesoup, which was always a joke between turtle (joey) and me. it directed me to a legacy.com site asking for $$ to maintain guestbook in his name. strange. the weird thing was the subject, turtlesoup. not many know that.

That special Turtle is still watching you and looking after you, just from a higher plain. Feel the soft breeze against your hair, your cheek? Feel someone near, watching? He's still here. Life and life afte is separated by a fine line. But life I'm sure exist after death. May you be blessed.

Fastasaturtle died? For real? I'm overcome with sadness hearing this. Hmm...

I got it too, but the topic just said turtle.

Huh. I bet all those that posted in that book got the email.

Cass, would you have written in his book already and referenced your nickname for him?

Kind of strange, isn't it? I hope it isn't a scam in his name.

I remember when my mom passed away, we got a donation card in her memory from "Jack and Helen". To this day none of us have any idea who Jack and Helen are. (This has nothing to do with this thread, but if Jack or Helen are reading...thanks for the memorial.)

Sorry about your friend, Cass.
    Veni.Vidi,Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Vidi, Vici, et Veni, et Veni, et Veni...

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Fastasaturtle died? For real? I'm overcome with sadness hearing this. Hmm...
    yes, it was posted here at the time. sorry, i thought ppl here knew it. i just thought this e a bit strange.

betheny....hmmm.

mark, yeah i may have ref turtlesoup in original guestbook.

I just got one from my mothers', sister's 2nd husband's Legacy site. I had signed the book.
    I'll check an old email addy and see if I got one from fastas site as that is what I called him. RIP
    I was just reminded on a different site of too many SCI's lost I grew to like.
    Rainy, sad day today.