Thread: How to answer question for Life Ins. ?

Arrow How to answer question for Life Ins. ?

I'm a quad with a supra pubic catheter and high blood pressure.

So how do you answer this? yes or no

Does the Proposed Insured have any chronic illness or condition which requires periodic medical care or may require future surgery?

If yes explain.

I sure don't want to pay premiums & when I die & my kids try to bury me and the insurance not pay saying I didn't answer questions correctly. kwim?

The answer is yes.

Your hypertension alone constitutes a chronic medical condition requiring periodic medical care (regular BP checks, monitoring meds, etc.).

Your neurogenic bladder is also qualifies -- you need regular care to change the catheters, treat infection, etc.
    I sure don't want to pay premiums & when I die & my kids try to bury me and the insurance not pay saying I didn't answer questions correctly.
    If you're really concerned about this, just come out and tell them exactly what you said here. Just don't be surprised when they deny you coverage.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Paralysis is the word that gets me denied every time.

It'll be fun five years from now applying without infection though ... I will try.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Sorry Mona

You do need to come clean or it will get denied down the line or immediately when they look at your records.

If you don't want/need much try the guaranteed through AARP, AAA etc. large group with not huge benefit but better than nothing maybe.

I've not been able to get life except through empoyers for 20 years either
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Thank y'all for helping.

Thanks thc I really didn't know how to answer it. So thanks for explaining what to say.

Lynnifer the form hasn't asked that yet. I got some great ins. right after I had my sci. It was full term life which grew interest. 55,000 for 35 month and I dropped it when I went n the NH. I didn't have 35 month to pay it. I was crazy. Should have asked my kids to pay it. They tested my urine & it was fine. I went for a physical & passed. Now I'm looking at no money to bury me. Good luck when you try.

Bollefen for sure I'll answer everything straight forward. I just wasn't sure what to say. If this application fails I'll try the ones you mentioned. Thanks!

I'm not trying again for five years ... been infection free since August 7th and will have to stay that way for five!

I am lucky in that I have insurance through work ... but I'd like additional life insurance ... though I have no children or family to leave anything to though.

I left my work stuff 1/3rd to my niece, nephew and that idiot ... reminds me that I'll have to change that. It's was just a year's salary.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Praying you stay infection free.
    You need outside insurance in case you change jobs, move, etc.