Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Weight Watchers clinic floor collapses under dieters

the article doesn't say anything about them being overweight, just that it was a weight watchers meeting. It's not funny that's a floor fell out from underneath a bunch of people, it's simply the irony of it being a Weight Watchers meeting. That cracks me up. And don't worry, I won't stop posting a little funny articles here and there.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Massive Earthquake Reveals Entire Island Civilization Called 'Haiti'

theOnion | January 25, 2010 | Issue 46•04

FTA: "According to Coughlin, the Haitian civilization was discovered on the night of Jan. 12, when relief workers were rushed to several resorts in the Dominican Republic to see if any American tourists had been injured in the quake. During an aerial tour of the island of Hispaniola, members of the Red Cross noticed signs of human life coming from Haiti."

And

"When we first landed there, I thought, 'No person could possibly live here,'" Oliver said. "Not only did the arid landscape look incapable of sustaining any sort of agriculture, but there was absolutely no infrastructure either. Had we known about this desperate, desperate place sooner, perhaps we could have shared some of our technological advancements with them."

"I've vacationed just miles away in beautiful St. Kitts many times," Oliver added. "Never did anyone say anything about this Haiti place."

Full Article HERE
    ______
    Awe at my magnificent coq!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
    but I'm not" - J. Lennon