Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: interesting news about stem cell success by a Jordanian team

Dr. Young
    You told you will go in july again to Jordan, have you been there?
    Any updat ?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by beuty View Post
    Dr. Young
    You told you will go in july again to Jordan, have you been there?
    Any updat ?
    Thank you.
    Yes, I was there and spoke to the neurosurgeon and the researcher involved in the study. They believe that it helped their patients. In my opinion, they now need to do a controlled study. Wise.

Any updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Any updates
    I called them, the treatment costs between $40 and $50k and I maild them and asked for thiere address to send my MRI, but no any reaction. Thier manner of communication is not OK.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by alipur View Post
    I called them, the treatment costs between $40 and $50k and I maild them and asked for thiere address to send my MRI, but no any reaction. Thier manner of communication is not OK.
    Regards
    in Arabic forums i saw people complaining from the manner of communication too. In my opinion, information is little about this treatment, we need to know more.

ttma, YES!!! question them every step of the way. We need answers and not costs. This is how we must handle the whole situation. thank you for your efforts.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    ttma, YES!!! question them every step of the way. We need answers and not costs. This is how we must handle the whole situation. thank you for your efforts.

keeping on
    your welcome

I personaly exchanged emails with Dr Adeeb more than a year ago, he responded once, but when i tried to ask more questions he said he is busy for travel reasons, i got no answers until today. then i phoned dr Ziad to ask questions, he was more helpful but he insisted i have to send the report before i discuse any thing with him, i wanted to ask general questions but he tried to keep the discussion focused on my case, I didn't like it.

this is a trial, so atleast we have the right to be skeptical and ask as much as we want, never close your eyes and follow others with out questioning.

May Allah guide us to the truth..

ttma, thank you again for not only following up with the doctor, but for sharing the resultsof your converstion with us. I see where, more and more of us are not taking things for granted, but exploring the reality of the therapies. As I said before, wise Young has been explicitly honest with us and is pursuing therapies that might help many of us. We're honing in on smething.

Thanks again

keeping on

I'd like to thank everyone for sharing their information, It really lift spirits up.
    I do like Johnny Walker says and Keep Walking

Hello everyone,
    does anyone when exactly will the conference in Jordan will be held? I know it was supposed to be sometime in April, maybe end of April!
    Dr. Young, will you be attending? I heard from someone that there will be some important updates regarding the Jordanian therapy and other therapies as well.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you