Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving around in Los angeles(Youtube)

Talking Driving around in Los angeles(Youtube)

Here is a random video of Me and my Fiance driving around Los Angeles trying to find a theater that was showing Daybreakers at 12:00 a.m.. Check it out more videos coming soon living with SCI. Dont forget to rate, comment, and subscribe. Any other places you guys want me to check out to see how accessible they are with a chair in southern California. It's my first video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KH5rBH-M7Y

cute. but what did it have to do with accessibility? btw, lived in so cal 15 yrs was hit and paralyzed there

Well on this video not much. I was just asking if there are any places you guys want me to check out and document on video. LA LIVE was very wheelchair accessible everything from doors to restroom were nice and big. The theater had the handicap seats right in the middle not more in front like other places I have been to.

the video was really clear - I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by tupac81raiders View Post
    Well on this video not much. I was just asking if there are any places you guys want me to check out and document on video. LA LIVE was very wheelchair accessible everything from doors to restroom were nice and big. The theater had the handicap seats right in the middle not more in front like other places I have been to.
    Thanks for the clarification! And keep on doing videos! I liked it, too (except being reminded of L.A. traffic ).

I got a flip for X-mas and it takes great video. I will keep posting more videos about life with SCI as well as funny videos. If you guys have suggestions let me know.

you & kim are cute!
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Let's see some gang neighborhoods. Your girlfriend is very cute!
    Last edited by kkmay; 01-09-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: I posted before watching the video.

You and Kim are CUTE
    Its so true about the handi parking. Im always making comments that anyone can obtain one these days UGHHH

Thank you guys she is very cute she's my princess Gang neighborhoods coming soon lol. Yeah more and more people can just pick up the handi parking like its a bus pass. Well we will be putting up more videos of our adventures so if you guys want feel free to subscribe and let us know if there are spots you want to see us at.