Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VA clinical studies

Quote Originally Posted by jb3822 View Post
    I am interested in toughts from you all as I have noticed that folks appear to be much more interested in stem cell therapies than targeting specific functions.
    I don't see how VA could frown on that, thanks for your interest. I think many here are interested in this approach as stem cell research debate drags on.

Howdy Conrad, long time!
    Last edited by quadvet; 01-09-2010 at 07:34 AM.

I assume doc you are refering to Jefferson Barracks SCI unit blg 52. Dr. Parks and he staff are very proffesioinal and are not the run of the mill VA quacks. They would never allow their VA SCI people to be put in a bad position.
    I will copy this input and send it to the SCI unit and the Gateway chapter of PVA for their opinion and review then let you know their thoughts.
    Semper fi

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fi View Post
    I assume doc you are refering to Jefferson Barracks SCI unit blg 52. Dr. Parks and he staff are very proffesioinal and are not the run of the mill VA quacks. They would never allow their VA SCI people to be put in a bad position.
    I will copy this input and send it to the SCI unit and the Gateway chapter of PVA for their opinion and review then let you know their thoughts.
    Semper fi
    Sounds great. Keep me posted.