Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raven- I love you.

I hope I can measure up to what she thought of me when she created my avatar for Care Cure and told me "Mariquita this is a picture of you from the inside out. All you have to do is let her go and she will do amazing things. "
    Oh Mar ... you already have you silly thing {{{{{hug}}}} ..... is that when you changed your screen name from 1FineRN to Duramater ??? .....
    I share your grief and have cried a river of tears as well .... but I could never wish her back to continue her life of suffering .... life is so hard sometimes ... but then we already knew that ..... stay strong hun ....

jody said it so well .... we should all be so lucky to have been so loved and missed .... the way she lived her life has motivated me to be a better person .....

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Oh Mar ... you already have you silly thing {{{{{hug}}}} ..... is that when you changed your screen name from 1FineRN to Duramater ??? .....
    I share your grief and have cried a river of tears as well .... but I could never wish her back to continue her life of suffering .... life is so hard sometimes ... but then we already knew that ..... stay strong hun ....

jody said it so well .... we should all be so lucky to have been so loved and missed .... the way she lived her life has motivated me to be a better person .....

Obie
    Obie,

Actually my official name on CC was always duramater, which is a part of the anatomy of the brain and spinal cord. It's rough translation is "tough mother". Way back when, Free J renamed me 1 FineRn, but when CC went to this application from the old one we all seemed to be stuck with our original sign on name. I just asked Wise to change my name duramater, to Mariquita in honor of Raven who we all called Ravencita. I am a much different person now than I was back when I started here. Because of that, and in honor of the dearest friend I could imagine having, I want to use the name Mariquita, which she gave me. I hope Wise can do it.

Mary

Very well said Mary.

Chris.
    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber