Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderation of this forum

If there is spammers in this forum I will be more than happy to get rid of them .

Anyone can shoot me a PM
    Sincerely ;
    GL

The PVA actually recommends the CC in their website and I don't know why they would not provide someone to monitor this and other sites.

http://www.pva.org/site/c.ajIRK9NJLc..._Resources.htm

I will bring this up to the head of Veterans Benefits in the PVA in April. I am still a boot with the organization and to be honest I am not at the level I would like to be in order to volunteer to be moderator. I hope to be at that level soon. I have received several private messages with questions and I have no problem asking my collegues for the answers or advice.

KLD......the PVA has to change just like all the other veterans organizations, it is the sign of the times.

Good luck. Sherman was our previous "Veteran Advisor" but when he had to stop, we were turned down flat by the PVA national office in identifying anyone else who could help with this. I talked to Homer and several other national officers with no success.

(KLD)

KLD......you know Sherman is the head of Veterans Benefits Department at the PVA now. I had a feeling that he was the previous Veterans Advisor, I have never met him but he has been a man of change since he took up the post last year. I will email him next week and update you.

He believed in it then and I am sure he will beilieve in it now. The internet is one source where Veterans Issues as far as SCI/D needs to be changed.

Enrique

Quote Originally Posted by POPO367 View Post
    KLD......you know Sherman is the head of Veterans Benefits Department at the PVA now. I had a feeling that he was the previous Veterans Advisor, I have never met him but he has been a man of change since he took up the post last year. I will email him next week and update you.

He believed in it then and I am sure he will beilieve in it now. The internet is one source where Veterans Issues as far as SCI/D needs to be changed.

Enrique
    Yes, I know. I have known him since his injury, since he did his rehab with us. I recruited him to be the first moderator on this forum. Good luck. I hope you are more successful than I have been. I think this was directed from higher up in the command chain than his office in Washington.

(KLD)