Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: wtf!?!!! no dr wants me!

found a gp. my first appointment is tomarrow. I do believe going in person and requesting a reason for rejection letter is what changed their minds. I tried stay polite and not have a threatening tone also. my state medical card arrived today too.

That is good news Jody...I hope the uti didn't get out of hand and that the doc will give you the patch script...I do hope he knows something about sci or at least willing to listen to you about your needs...Our first doctor knew absolutely nothing but was open to all the info we gave him and really listened to us...much luck!

Yay, I am so glad you have an appointment. I hope it works out well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    found a gp. my first appointment is tomarrow. I do believe going in person and requesting a reason for rejection letter is what changed their minds. I tried stay polite and not have a threatening tone also. my state medical card arrived today too.
    great news jody, hope it's all starting to look up for you.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

thank you. I will be referred out for pain. it is a resident Dr who agreed to take me but not the one who called me.

Yay, looks like things are looking up a little bit. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Phew Jody, how did the appt go? Did you ever contact my friend?

Take care...

Teena

hi teena, the appointment is rescheduled due to some problem with getting my records. so tomarrow at ten. I have a problem opening my new email, but it is promised to be corrected. this is a new account through local cable internet.

teena thank you so much for those emails, and for taking the trouble to write to your friends. you are such a sweet giving person, I feel privileged to be considered one of your friends. I will contact them in hopes of learning what the problem really is with getting a Dr here. That way I can assist others that run into the same sort of problem in the future. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    hi teena, the appointment is rescheduled due to some problem with getting my records. so tomarrow at ten. I have a problem opening my new email, but it is promised to be corrected. this is a new account through local cable internet.
    thats why I use a internet email, yahoo, and it's free

so when i change ISP's I don't have to keep giving out a new email address
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan