Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: NSC Therapy Project, Inc.

Besides Bonnette, is anybody intelligent enough to see that there really is something to these treatments?

Time and time again Ken's changing lives and only one person can comment on the only method in America that's helping cure paralysis. Stem cells may be working too, buyt Ken's beating stem cells in the U.S. as far as I can see.

How are the stem cell trials in the U.S. going so far? Can anybody point me in the right direction to see for myself and others some positive results.

I've shown you all positive results from NSC. Please show me and everybody positive results from stem cells in the U.S.

Wise, please after all you've seen on this thread, can you give us your honest opinion on NSC therapy?

Thank you.

Dustin

Why bother Wise, the man is really busy.
    I already gave my honest opinion. Ken is full of shit, I didn't get anything back after seeing him. And if I did it was temporary.
    As for the stem cells there is a Cure forum, read up.
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    Why bother Wise, the man is really busy.
    I already gave my honest opinion. Ken is full of shit, I didn't get anything back after seeing him. And if I did it was temporary.
    As for the stem cells there is a Cure forum, read up.
    Hey Mac85,

I guess this is where I can say: "I told you so". Check out post# 63 and #85 on this thread. Just like I anticipated back in December, it won't be long before you will agree me.
    Last edited by challenged athlete; 04-23-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post
    Besides Bonnette, is anybody intelligent enough to see that there really is something to these treatments?
    Intelligent enough? Quite arrogant and insulting. So I will be blunt too, the reason why we are not interested is precisely because we are intelligent enough to see beyond the smokescreen, can you? I think you will, one day.
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Blog Entries
    jgni,

he wont see beyond the smokescreen because he is part of the smokescreen.

Cool

please everyone "IGNORE" this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Onwalker78 View Post

Time and time again Ken's changing lives and only one person can comment on the only method in America that's helping cure paralysis. Stem cells may be working too, buyt Ken's beating stem cells in the U.S. as far as I can see.

How are the stem cell trials in the U.S. going so far? Can anybody point me in the right direction to see for myself and others some positive results.

I've shown you all positive results from NSC. Please show me and everybody positive results from stem cells in the U.S.

Wise, please after all you've seen on this thread, can you give us your honest opinion on NSC therapy?

Thank you.

Dustin

Onwalker,

It looks like you are so much informed on Ken's therapy, so, if you had to guess, how many people do you think have tried it so far?

Alright folks...I called and talked to Ken. He is legally blind. Now, this doesn't mean he can't see at all.

I have some questions Mac85 and onwalker87....

Before going to see him, did you actually have a conversation with him, or was it your caregivers, or family? Well, you can erase the caregivers.

What type of questions did you ask him, and what type of answers did he share?

He was soo upbeat when I talked to him. He was sounding very honest...so if it's gonna be fake, it's me paying him to fool me...which is quite an expensive show..but I've only been to florida once so when i was AB and saw disney world. Boring...heard some cute music though: Cuzco-Inca Dance.

Anyway. Mac85, I wanna hear an indepth tale about your experience. Did you write anything more on this topic, is there a link? All i read about in this string of info sharing is it's BullShit.

You are very opposite of onwalker87 Dustin. That's how everything is now adays. Yes he killed me, no he didn't lo.

Dustin made a flick where he said he was sorry to someone, I assume it was you, Mac85, didn't have any results.

It seems too good to be true, but I'm not writing it off. Al least you check one off your list.

It's funny, one person doesn't succeed as much or at all compared to what was expected..and then that gets multiplied...

I have faith in this man...and will ask him more questions. So far he told me to look up neurogenesis. He said, there's 5 more ppl in the world who can activate the neuros as he can. He's got, in other words, a skill/gift. He's been doing this for 3 years he told me.
    He's had 379 folks come see him, and dun dun dun, Mac85 is not part of them it seems. He says, folks come here paralyzed, and leave unparalyzed. I asked. What does that mean? He said, well, there was a patient who couldn't move his legs, and after a short time...i forget if he said a few minutes or a few days, he could bench press 20 pounds.

I must agree, everyone is different. Some chemistries work and others just don't. Now, I didn't ask about the ones that say, ahhahh...but I will. You bet I will.

In honor of Mac85. Now, he told me also, that if nothing comes back, I can have my money back. HMM...He also said, that if after two months after getting his treatment, I work up to where I can move something else, he will help me some more, do a repeat for free. A whole week for free, to help other areas or muscles regain function/sensitivity.

Now, I have a list of questions...revolving around the following.
    Anything else I should ask?

Cost,
    tests
    difference from other reflexologists *
    routine
    abilities b4 and after
    videoing
    what causes changes
    accommodations
    what do you consider sucesss? what is the success rate?
    video of before and after abilities, not just after.
    bladder issues
    anyone i can call? a success and someone that didn't have return of anything
    neuro genesis
    research?
    Are there folks that leave and feel they haven't gained anything? And if so, would you say they fail to see what they have gained? I know of one person who said nothing improved. AND i'm sure he was itching to bring more business your way. Or else, why would he disinform?

If the participant declines being videotaped or photographed they cannot participate in this program, there are no exceptions. why? do you ask if it can be put on youtube? why must you videotape?

stroke?

If you have any physical conditions such as back pain, shoulder pain,neck pain or bone calcification be advised that these conditions may limit the results of muscle movement. Who doesn't?

High doses of medications has been found to hinder the success of treatment.* This includes but is not limited to pain medications, some antidepressants,and CNS stimulants or depressants.*

This means no percoset, no baclofen...it's a sign. But most all have some kinda medication. Would you advise to discontinue b4 seeing you?

What about after returning home?

Seek reflexology elsewhere?

I went to for nsc therapy and regained movements and am continuing to do so; had 2 sets of treatments thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by fynalefree View Post
    I went to for nsc therapy and regained movements and am continuing to do so; had 2 sets of treatments thus far.
    Is this your blog where the NSC results are being posted? http://first-step-next-step.blogspot.com/